Full French Charolais

Help Support CattleToday:

Willie
Bovine Elite is a good company to work with and they are in Texas

Bovine Elite is a pretty good company. Worked with them a little back in the day. Decent selection of bulls.

cow pollinater said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
CSM said:
Willie
Bovine Elite is a good company to work with and they are in Texas

That's good to know. I've been thinking about running a Char for a couple of years.
Better check with your mother in law first and make sure she's on board.

Very nice. She's in a memory care facility with late stage dementia but thanks for thinking of her.

Probably poor choice of words on my part. I have ordered semen and supplies and talked to them about bulls. They have always been very helpful and orders have always been correct.
If I remember correctly, they are taking orders for French Charolais that are not listed on the website, this was on the Facebook.

Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
Randi - did you buy a bull last year? How did you make out?

We did. Got some pretty good calves from him. But his back feet grew crazy, which the breeder made good on. Then the bull I picked to replace him didn't pass his Semen test....so we got a different bull. Which I think is a pretty good bull.

Not the greatest photos...but they're all I have at the moment.

126.jpg

facebook-1564612945121.jpg

facebook-1564612960205.jpg

Randi said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
Randi - did you buy a bull last year? How did you make out?

We did. Got some pretty good calves from him. But his back feet grew crazy, which the breeder made good on. Then the bull I picked to replace him didn't pass his Semen test....so we got a different bull. Which I think is a pretty good bull.

Not the greatest photos...but they're all I have at the moment.

126.jpg

facebook-1564612945121.jpg

facebook-1564612960205.jpg

I love that blue roan cow Randi. And, as always, your pics are awesome.

I wonder what their temperament would be... They've always had a bad rap around here for a bad one.. But I don't know if it came from the breeding up..
I have been breeding FF Charolais all semen imported from France and I have some calves that could go to a petting zoo. I use bulls with high index for disposition. The ones with average are good also.

Last edited: