Fuel? Who is out?

Help Support CattleToday:

It pays to live in the tundra, while supply is fine, prices shot up, so the hubs and I made the decision to get a 100 gallons of farm diesel and 100 gallons of gas- bought diesel for 2.55/ gallon and fuel for 2.57, current price at the pump of $3.03. Glad they are pulling the slide of hand crap on all of us, yep, sure, youbetcha is was Russia, wink wink!

The truckers must have heard about the fuel shortage on the east coast and all turned west. The freeway here has been wall to wall trucks the last couple of days.

Plenty of gas here and we are served by the same pipeline. I have yet to see a single station out. The problem is that the Media made it sound worse than it was and everyone panicked just like the TP last year. The pipeline is open and flowing. For the areas that panicked it may take a few days to re-supply because they hoarded it.

The bulk delivery truck was just here. He filled both the gas and diesel tanks. So I have 110 gallons of each. We don't use a lot this time of the year.

The truckers must have heard about the fuel shortage on the east coast and all turned west. The freeway here has been wall to wall trucks the last couple of days.
You joke but I bought a truck in Illinois this week and have been trying to find it a ride East. Not a lot of luck so far. Prices are stupid high and no determined pickup or delivery date. Hoping by Monday it will have settled out or I may have to stowaway on one of Kenny's trips and wheel it back myself.

You joke but I bought a truck in Illinois this week and have been trying to find it a ride East. Not a lot of luck so far. Prices are stupid high and no determined pickup or delivery date. Hoping by Monday it will have settled out or I may have to stowaway on one of Kenny's trips and wheel it back myself.
That will work.

I wasn't joking. The freeway here has had 2 or 3 times the truck traffic it normally has.

Then why even look to have it delivered. I am sure Kenny would like the company.

Nothing I would enjoy more than a visit with Kenny, however I have some other things going on right now that prevent me from traveling for a couple weeks. Otherwise I am a bit of a rambler just like him and I bought it Wednesday it would have been in my driveway Thursday afternoon.

My fuel price here in NE Tx went down .05 cents yesterday. First time it's went down that much in one day since Biden got in. I'm guessing $3.25 by midsummer though. I really think Fuel and electricity will both go up considerably in the next year.

Latest posts