Fuel? Who is out?

Help Support CattleToday:

Pilot in Raphine was out at 7 p.m, on Tuesday eve. I had come down from Winchester from testing. Got gas Monday morning @ 2.65 in Fairfield as Raphine is usually higher(2.89). Gas was in the 2.65 - 2.75 in the Roanoke area Monday afternoon. Left Tues morning to go north to test. Stopped in Greenville on the way home as I was on E.... 2.83 at the BP and the Pilot and the LOVE's . Came down to Raphine and Pilot pumps are all closed off and the other stations were $3.29....... holy cow. Have not been out today, but will be going out shortly to go to work again this afternoon to test.
Totally ridiculous.... $.50 +/- per gal increase ...... let's see how much it comes down after they get this computer hacking crap straightened out.... So glad the fuel oil tanks (diesel) were all filled awhile back when I kept after my son to get them filled. Wish I had a tank for the gas here. Just to keep my vehicle going for work, at a reasonable cost.

They do here also but depending on timeline to restore fuel and how full it is now it could still get tricky. Also the bigger issue is staff getting to the job. A lot of those guys live a good ways away because of the schedule not being an everyday commute.
Time to call out the Sheriff's Posse.

Our emergency facilities have bulk storage fuel tanks for fire, ems, sheriff's, etc.

Our here is 1,000 gallon. Unless they have a secret stash somewhere nobody know about. That's not much...

I'm getting anxiety from this entire situation. It's like the start of the Coronavirus when everyone thought it wasn't going to be nothing. Than here people dying from it everybody were mask the least part of this big pandemic.
Biden wants everyone to drive electric cars its all part of his plan to jack up fuel cost. I believe this fuel situation is going bad.
Biden pulls the troops in Afghanistan and China going in. I believe that's what we were protecting in Afghanistan. I could be wrong.

That's some good news right there. Afraid they found our glass jaw though it won't be long til that fiddle gets played again.

Diesel $2.90-$3.01
Gas regular $2.79
So far we still have it available. 🤞🏽

Remember when the government said we don't need wear mask? Don't buy mask we don't need them...Than it was nevermind it's mandatory everybody needs to wear mask. Not a shortage on toilet paper?
Yea I don't trust the government just saying. Than again I don't trust very many people. No offense. It's easier that way.
Guess different levels of trust.

Pilot in Raphine out of gas and diesel today when I went to work but stations open in Greenville 10 miles north. Gas 2.89, diesel 3.29 I think. Normal prices for them.

People need to take note. A lot of people believed in this fairly tale land where every thing is just right there at the store when you need it. That is obviously not true. It's time to start acting like adults and plan ahead for hard times.
Preppers, hoarders, panic buyer's.
What unprepared people call prepared people.

I filled my overhead tank and my truck/ toolbox mounted tank Monday . Green diesel for 2.58.
Filled my 100 gallon portable tank this morning . Paid 2.85
I've got about 700 gallons on hand. I can do without gas in a pinch but we can't work without diesel.

Latest posts