Fuel prices going up again

Help Support CattleToday:

denoginnizer":33dzr6vs said:
It cost me 3.40 a gallon today. I am thinking of getting a mo ped to check cattle.

LOL.... might have to! GOL DURN!! 3.40?!?!?!? Fuel prices are getting CRAZY!! gunna have to ride me one of these things before to long!

IM000392.jpg

There's a little station near here thats selling Diesel for 2.99. Only because thats as high as their pumps will read. I paid 3.29 yesterday, by the interstate.

Crowderfarms":36n5arf3 said:
There's a little station near here thats selling Diesel for 2.99. Only because thats as high as their pumps will read. I paid 3.29 yesterday, by the interstate.

The stations around here that can only go up to $2.99, price by the half-gallon! Signs on the pump say "NOTICE - You will pay TWICE the amount shown on the pump!"

I paid $3.19 for diesel yesterday. This is getting rediculious (sp) I think I need to request a hitching post installed in the parking garage.

Looked on the way in this morning. $3.09 at one station and $3.49 at another for diesel. I filled my bed tank and truck tank last weekend in another city for $2.63. I am going to take some calves a culls to market next Monday. Guess I will have to take a second mortage to pay for the fuel. :shock:

denoginnizer":1bqj9ped said:
It cost me 3.40 a gallon today. I am thinking of getting a mo ped to check cattle.
Why don't you do that. Maybe oithers will follow and do the same thing. Sure would save a lots of gasoline and diesel.

Latest posts