From Us to All of You

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy in Texas

Reaction score
12-20-06_001.jpg

12-20-06_018.jpg

Hoping you all have a safe and Merry Christmas :cboy:

The is the 2nd "cows decorated for Christmas" post I've seen.

I like it, but I likely won't be posting a pic. The bull didn't like that Santa hat this morning, and probably won't like it any better tomorrow. ;-)

No the little guy was not that happy. But it was so funny watching him. I laughed so hard it was cute. I sent the pictures to my sons in Iraq and they both said Thank god we are not one of your calves.lol This is one of their favorites
12-20-06_012.jpg

Joy....noticed you mentioned your Sons in Iraq, how are they?, hope they are out of the danger zone, and that they have the best kind of Christmas they can, and that they are home soon.
We had a message on the TV from my Cousin out there, GMTv is out there sending messages from the British Troops home, it was nice to see him and hear him, God Bless all our Troops and keep them safe.
Amen.

I've with your boys on this one...that last picture is priceless.

Sending you and your sons good thoughts and Christmas wishes,

Alice

Thank you Chrisy and Alice. My sons are ok. One got to call home yesterday. The other I haven't heard from in awhile,which is a bit unnerving . So I just try to stay busy and not worry. I know doing the pictures is silly, but when I get a phone call from one of them laughing. it's worth it all. His boss is printing out the pictures to use as decoration around the camp.
God Bless all

Merry Christmas to you too. You sure gave me a good laugh this morning and I am sure the boys in Iraq will appreciate a good laugh also.

Si

Joy in Texas":2idaxsdr said:
Thank you Chrisy and Alice. My sons are ok. One got to call home yesterday. The other I haven't heard from in awhile,which is a bit unnerving . So I just try to stay busy and not worry. I know doing the pictures is silly, but when I get a phone call from one of them laughing. it's worth it all. His boss is printing out the pictures to use as decoration around the camp.
God Bless all

Joy, glad you could make your sons laugh - and you could have a little fun in the process. I'll pray for you all this Christmas.

Joy is that braunviehish colored one in the top photo a beefmaster as well. i have a few this year that turned out that color. dark with white around the nose.

Beefy":2e7ty3hm said:
Joy is that braunviehish colored one in the top photo a beefmaster as well. i have a few this year that turned out that color. dark with white around the nose.
.The little dark one is from an angus/simi cow and black limo bull. She has all different colors in her.The one next to her is from a tiger stripe cow and limo bull and the big paint is a beefmaster.
10-13-06_001.jpg

She was borned in late June.Not sure if she will amount to anything,but I just kept her back.
Thanks everyone for the prayers on my sons... it means alot It's harder on me this time of the year. It's been 6 years since all of my sons have been together.

:D :D :D This was great Christmas ...Both of my sons got to call home this year. Both are doing real good.

glad for you Joy, nice that you were able to hear their voices on this Christmas day and know they are safe. hope the rest of the festivities are as good.