From the ranch to the plate(business plan).

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

My dream is to start a stakehouse and provide the <br>meat from my own ranch.<br>I belive that both businesses can complement each other.<br>I already have a ranch with cattle, a location <br>picked out, the financial backing and plenty of <br>experience in both businesses.<br>I just need to know how I can integrate both <br>businesses together ie...health regulations, USDA regs.,<br>red tape, ect.
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":k2xhlki5 said:
: My dream is to start a stakehouse and provide the <br>: meat from my own ranch.<br>: I belive that both businesses can complement each other.<br>: I already have a ranch with cattle, a location <br>: picked out, the financial backing and plenty of <br>: experience in both businesses.<br>: I just need to know how I can integrate both <br>: businesses together ie...health regulations, USDA regs.,<br>: red tape, ect.<p><br>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":1f8ekr5j said:
: My dream is to start a stakehouse and provide the <br>: meat from my own ranch.<br>: I belive that both businesses can complement each other.<br>: I already have a ranch with cattle, a location <br>: picked out, the financial backing and plenty of <br>: experience in both businesses.<br>: I just need to know how I can integrate both <br>: businesses together ie...health regulations, USDA regs.,<br>: red tape, ect.<p><br>
<br>

[email protected]

<br>: : My dream is to start a stakehouse <p>Should probably start with spelling steak right.
<br>

Well first off you are going to need a slaughter house that can put that volume through. Second what are you going to do with the rest of the cows? You get alot more meat off a cow than just steaks. Third are you going to be able to kill probably 10 to 20 cows a week just for steak and still sustain your herd? <br>Any animal killed in a licensed slaughter house is inspected. That is only half the battle.Who is going to hang all thses sides for you? That is alot of cooler space to consider. Just a few thoughts to ponder....Janet<p><br>
<br>

[email protected]

Great Plan! Sorry about the late response to your posting, just discovered it. Have put a lot of time and effort into exactly what you are proposing. Let me know if I can be of help. Email me at [email protected] <p>My dream is to start a stakehouse and provide the <br>: meat from my own ranch.<br>: I belive that both businesses can complement each other.<br>: I already have a ranch with cattle, a location <br>: picked out, the financial backing and plenty of <br>: experience in both businesses.<br>: I just need to know how I can integrate both <br>: businesses together ie...health regulations, USDA regs.,<br>: red tape, ect.<p>
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts