• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

From the ranch to the plate(business plan).

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

My dream is to start a stakehouse and provide the <br>meat from my own ranch.<br>I belive that both businesses can complement each other.<br>I already have a ranch with cattle, a location <br>picked out, the financial backing and plenty of <br>experience in both businesses.<br>I just need to know how I can integrate both <br>businesses together ie...health regulations, USDA regs.,<br>red tape, ect.
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

OP
A

Anonymous

(User Above)":k2xhlki5 said:
: My dream is to start a stakehouse and provide the <br>: meat from my own ranch.<br>: I belive that both businesses can complement each other.<br>: I already have a ranch with cattle, a location <br>: picked out, the financial backing and plenty of <br>: experience in both businesses.<br>: I just need to know how I can integrate both <br>: businesses together ie...health regulations, USDA regs.,<br>: red tape, ect.<p><br>
<br>

[email protected]

OP
A

Anonymous

(User Above)":1f8ekr5j said:
: My dream is to start a stakehouse and provide the <br>: meat from my own ranch.<br>: I belive that both businesses can complement each other.<br>: I already have a ranch with cattle, a location <br>: picked out, the financial backing and plenty of <br>: experience in both businesses.<br>: I just need to know how I can integrate both <br>: businesses together ie...health regulations, USDA regs.,<br>: red tape, ect.<p><br>
<br>

[email protected]

OP
A

Anonymous

<br>: : My dream is to start a stakehouse <p>Should probably start with spelling steak right.
<br>

OP
A

Anonymous

Well first off you are going to need a slaughter house that can put that volume through. Second what are you going to do with the rest of the cows? You get alot more meat off a cow than just steaks. Third are you going to be able to kill probably 10 to 20 cows a week just for steak and still sustain your herd? <br>Any animal killed in a licensed slaughter house is inspected. That is only half the battle.Who is going to hang all thses sides for you? That is alot of cooler space to consider. Just a few thoughts to ponder....Janet<p><br>
<br>

[email protected]

OP
A

Anonymous

Great Plan! Sorry about the late response to your posting, just discovered it. Have put a lot of time and effort into exactly what you are proposing. Let me know if I can be of help. Email me at [email protected] <p>My dream is to start a stakehouse and provide the <br>: meat from my own ranch.<br>: I belive that both businesses can complement each other.<br>: I already have a ranch with cattle, a location <br>: picked out, the financial backing and plenty of <br>: experience in both businesses.<br>: I just need to know how I can integrate both <br>: businesses together ie...health regulations, USDA regs.,<br>: red tape, ect.<p>
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts