from the heart of Minnesota

Help Support CattleToday:

jillj

Reaction score
I'm jill, my horse is Corra Rae Hancock daughter of Tuff Rock Hancock and Conchos Painted Lady, Also we have here at Cedar Hill Farm: Red Sky Valentine, Windy Sky Hancock, Red Valentine Hancock, Angeline & Sonny. Tuff Rock Hancock is our beautiful a gentle stud who has a great track record of wonderful quarterhorse offspring. I do artwork of horses and you can see some of our horses at
http://img219.imageshack.us/gal.php?c=d ... ingcw7.jpg
or at here if the first link was too long
http://tinyurl.com/y5vmfm
We are a real farm and also grow things, info on the farm goods avail here:
http://www.localharvest.org/farms/M9122

Your horse or the stud must have come from Tuftin's in British Columbia?

Greetings... I can't see why you felt the need to emphazise the disposistion of your stud... When you say Hancock you've said it all ;-)

Our studs

Timberhawk Hancock (Hancocks Blue Boy x Lady Lon Hancock) 9 times to Joe and 31 times to Peter McCue. cerified 100% roan producer

Deegan Tomcat (Roanys Tomcat x Lady Sagunto) 5 times to Joe and 27 times to Peter McCue. About a 95% roan producer.

Good disposistions run in the family. :cboy: Z

yes he's a Canadian dude, but not implying he's a Blondie's Dude Canadian. Well it is good to see some very bright people here.
He's not homozygote but his foals are same as or darker than the mares he's bred to, and throws a lot of white with the paints, when bred with quarter mares throws very little color (white).
We also have 6 mares here:
Becca (Moon Deck, Rukin String, Buck Hancock, Bert lineage) was the lead mare and we just lost her a few months ago :( (She was 22 :( ).
1. Sonny (Conchos Painted Lady: Classy Bar, Buck Hancock, War Concho Driftwood Ike (driftwood/hancock overo cropout). Montana Horse!
2. Angel (brown quarter mare)out of Becca by a double-bred Two Eye Jack (Tyree) stallion.
3. Sky is a loud sorrel overo out of Becca by a Wiggy Bar sound familiar? and Moondeck, Leo bred stallion.
4. Corra Rae (Quarter mare) by Rocky out of Becca.
Sky and Rocky's daughters are:
5. Val and
6. Windy (who are both loud bay overo fillies).

Maybe you could drop some names I could look at too? It's fun to look at bloodlines. I hope the Quarter people out there can be patient with our mix: we love em all the same.

jillj;

Here are a few mares to ponder;

Rika; Freckles Playboy-Doc Bar out of a Peppy 212 daughter[she is bred to a son of Mr.San Peppy]

Lenade; Mr. San Peppy son from the King Ranch and a Wyoming Doc- Peppy 212 daughter[bred to a son of Mr. San Peppy]

El Dia; out of the Mr. San Peppy son and Rika[she is bred to a Mr. San Peppy son]

Sis; Poco Dell-Pat Star Jr. out of a Two-eyed Jack- Goose Step mare[bred to a blue roan gr.son of Zan Parr Bar]

gr.son of Zan Parr Bar and Speedy Penny out of a Hancock bred mare

so I looked again (I was wrong I am sorry, please forgive me....) and Rocky does have some Blondie's Dude in the genes too, and is definitely Canadian eh.
Jill :oops:

Latest posts