From Our Trip To British Columbia

Help Support CattleToday:

Bez

Reaction score
Hi all,

We are just back from a three week driving trip out to the west to visit family and Veterans I served with in a few (not so) luxurious spots around the world.

We put on about 12,000 kilometers / 7,500 miles on the drive.

While we were in British Columbia, the wife went out on to Williams Lake in the morning.

She sat in the front of the canoe and her sister paddled. She managed to get a few shots and I thought you might like to see a few of them.

All in all a great trip!

Best to all,

Bez

Nesikep said:
great pics, you were only a little ways from me and G creek!

Will be back next year - planning to sell and get the h-e-l-l out of this eastern communist province and go somewhere west.

If it happens we will look you up,

Bez

Silver said:
She does a great job with a camera. Those are calendar photo's

My wife has been a "photo-holic" for many years now. She is good at it and I am always stopping the truck so she can take a pic of something.

Drives me crazy at times but she is truly good at what she does.

Cheers

Bez

Bez, all photos are great but that first one of the eagle in the air is amazing. To be able to catch a shot of a bird in the air like that and perfect focus is very impressive. What kind of camera does she use and was that shot auto focus ?

Thanks.

ccr said:
Bez, all photos are great but that first one of the eagle in the air is amazing. To be able to catch a shot of a bird in the air like that and perfect focus is very impressive. What kind of camera does she use and was that shot auto focus ?

Thanks.

All I can say is she does not use auto focus often - so I cannot answer that one - and it is a NIKON 7200 (I think) with a real long lense.

I just do as I am told and stay out of her way when she is in camera mode. I have found that being an obedient husband makes my life a lot easier. <grin>

Her sister took her out on a tour of the lake and they paddled around for a few hours in the canoe and then they climbed a small hill on a small island in the lake - she shot dozens of photos - all of the same quality.

Cheers

Bez

We are down in the lower mainland. Langley to be precise. If you ever come down this far come visit our farm stand :cboy:

cowgal604 said:
We are down in the lower mainland. Langley to be precise. If you ever come down this far come visit our farm stand :cboy:

Well, next year we are planning to return. One never knows what will happen.
Thanks for the invite.
Cheers,
Bez

Latest posts