Frog Gigging

Help Support CattleToday:

Can't be an wives tale,I've personaly seen plenty of snacks,mostly at night,while whopping frogs.I hate it when snacks sneek up on you!

note to self
next time the giggin fairy leaves a snack walk up on it slowly
Thanks Beefy :lol:

Is this the type gig your thinking about
froggig.jpg

it could be used to gig frogs for snacks or sneeky snakes :D

or you could gig frogs for sneaky snake snacks. that is, if you into catching sneaky snakes.

I am going to the beach for today and tomorrow. i shall attempt to gig something while i'm there. until next time, beefy

I guess I must have been hungry the last time I was on the boards, for I was thinking of food. This is the reason Thomas will not let me type on the boards without my name at the bottom of the post. I did mean to say snake. thank you for all the advice. If you guys can not tell yet I was not raised on a farm, everything is new to me. The next time some of you go gigging take some pictures and post them. dj that is the type of gig we have. By the way have any of you went rattlesnake huntting. We have a friend that goes. He said it is some of the best eatting you can get. He cuts them in chunks and cooks them. I think this is crazy. What do you think?
Greenwillows Wife

greenwillowherefords":3npf4039 said:
I guess I must have been hungry the last time I was on the boards, for I was thinking of food. This is the reason Thomas will not let me type on the boards without my name at the bottom of the post. I did mean to say snake. thank you for all the advice. If you guys can not tell yet I was not raised on a farm, everything is new to me. The next time some of you go gigging take some pictures and post them. dj that is the type of gig we have. By the way have any of you went rattlesnake huntting. We have a friend that goes. He said it is some of the best eatting you can get. He cuts them in chunks and cooks them. I think this is crazy. What do you think?
Greenwillows Wife

Fried rattlesnake is good grazing. Lotsa bones to eat around though.

Beefy":194nxdxk said:
or you could gig frogs for sneaky snake snacks. that is, if you into catching sneaky snakes.

I am going to the beach for today and tomorrow. i shall attempt to gig something while i'm there. until next time, beefy

I know what your going to try to gig!! :lol:

Way to go Beefy! 8) ;-)

By the way... we are talking about gigging amphibious frogs, not the french 'frogs' right???

Would so much rather do the latter then the former. seems so much more fun, and deserved. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts