friggin irrigation reel not reeling.

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
anybody ever had one of those oldschool rainbow irrigation rigs not want to reel in? i had enough trouble getting the piece of crap to start. in the past when it has not wanted to reel in i could bump the spinner doohickey and it would start reeling in. but that turns easily when i turn it, so thats not it. this thing is older than i am. i guess i'm going to have to take the whole thing apart to get in there where the locking mechanism attaches inside above where the water pressure makes the spinner spin.

it may be best just to hook the pto up and reel it in like that a little bit at a time and let it sit there..

i swear if its not one thing its 10 other ones all at the same time.

Bad luck or no luck ain't no such a thing as good luck anymore.Hate to here your havein trouble Beefy i had a streak of that myself a few day's ago.

rattler

well, its moving now. see ya later money, diesel and pond. maybe next year.

We've been fighting our RainBird "big gun" sprinkler and finally gave up to call for help...

...called the local irrigation supplier (an hour and 1/2 away) and he asks for the information off of the sprinkler

...he gives us a phone # for someone who can help

...we call that phone # give them the information and ask if they can help with replacement parts, etc. to which they respond... "Why no, but we are collecting models like yours to put into a museum" :shock:

...oh boy...

...decided to work again for us if we set it up at just the right spot so there she stays!