Friend Needs Your Prayers UPDATED

Help Support CattleToday:

Jovid

Reaction score
I have a good friend and fellow Red Poll breeder (Steve Scott) that could use some prayers.

He is on a ventilator diagnosed with double pneumonia. He has been very slow responding to the antibiotics.

We were all together at a cattle show on Thursday when he started feeling bad and by Friday night he was in the emergency room and yesterday they put him in ICU.

Any prayers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

he will be in my thoughts an prayers.i had that a few years ago.an i was lucky in that i didnt have to go to the hospital.

Thanks for the prayers and keep em coming as it does not look good for my friend. The life flighted him to Wichita and the are not sure what is wrong. They think it may be H1N1 but they are not for sure. They cannot get enough oxygen in his blood. The doctors said if things don't change quickly he will have a heart attack and die.

Jovid":2q4t81sc said:
Thanks for the prayers and keep em coming as it does not look good for my friend. The life flighted him to Wichita and the are not sure what is wrong. They think it may be H1N1 but they are not for sure. They cannot get enough oxygen in his blood. The doctors said if things don't change quickly he will have a heart attack and die.

That sucks, hes in my prayers. How is he doing?

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2v5d3rk9 said:
Jovid":2v5d3rk9 said:

Unfortunately he passed away yesterday when they took him off life support. He was 49 years old.
They are doing an autopsy to see what was wrong.

Thanks for all your prayers

I guess the lesson we can all learn from this is if you feel sick get to a doctor as soon as possible

I am so very sorry to hear that. I hope they get a definitive answer when they do the autopsy. So young ,,,my thoughts and prayers go out to you and all of his loved ones.

My deepest condolences..

Jovid":1umz14lk said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":1umz14lk said:
Jovid":1umz14lk said:

Unfortunately he passed away yesterday when they took him off life support. He was 49 years old.
They are doing an autopsy to see what was wrong.

Thanks for all your prayers

I guess the lesson we can all learn from this is if you feel sick get to a doctor as soon as possible
that's bad news,,, i was wondering how old he was,,,sorry

Latest posts