Friday Nite Gorilla Matches

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
LOL!!!

Board is DEAD tonight! Guess a lot of members at the Friday Nite Gorilla Matches (aka "High School Football Games")...

Then there are those others who are fortunately able to go out to a Club, socialize, etc.

Then...there are a few of us staying home with nothing else to do... :D

Git R Done!

I think several of the more vocal and opinionated posters only post from their office during the week when they're "working". They'll be back Monday after they get back to the office.

Alvarado's Homecoming against Boswell got rained out. I never heard of such. Hate to see what would happen if it snowed or sleeted. Wusses. ;-)

It's just nice to be able to stay at home on a Friday night. Tried to log on a few times and the board wasn't working. Glad it is today.

Lammie":1jx95qth said:
Alvarado's Homecoming against Boswell got rained out. I never heard of such. Hate to see what would happen if it snowed or sleeted. Wusses. ;-)
Probably called for rain to spare the homecoming court the indignity of getting their hair wet.

ga. prime":3btb4u7u said:
Lammie":3btb4u7u said:
Probably called for rain to spare the homecoming court the indignity of getting their hair wet.

Yes, no one wants to see all that gel and hairspray to go to waste. I guess they played some because the 3A football scores say we lost. No one wants to see me with wet hair either. I did my time sitting in the bleachers soggy or frozen. I don't mind cold games, it's the wet ones I dislike. Anyway, we are way down in the standings, which is disappointing. We have yet to play our discrict season, though, so we'll make it up then.

Still raining. Pretty much all the time since Friday afternoon. And it's picture day. Can we say "bad hair"?

Lammie":36fgjgyp said:
ga. prime":36fgjgyp said:
Lammie":36fgjgyp said:

Yes, no one wants to see all that gel and hairspray to go to waste. I guess they played some because the 3A football scores say we lost. No one wants to see me with wet hair either. I did my time sitting in the bleachers soggy or frozen. I don't mind cold games, it's the wet ones I dislike. Anyway, we are way down in the standings, which is disappointing. We have yet to play our discrict season, though, so we'll make it up then.

Still raining. Pretty much all the time since Friday afternoon. And it's picture day. Can we say "bad hair"?
Nothing more miserable than sitting in the rain - except maybe sitting in the sun - it's a tossup depending on the temperature. One of the coldest games I ever sat through was the '86 Cotton bowl between Auburn and Texas A&M. It was a day game and it was freezing and windy and we were sitting in the shade and Auburn got clubbed. Then, after the game my crazy brother who takes it real personal when Auburn loses wanted to trash talk a bunch of A&M fans- I don't go to games with him anymore- or even watch them on TV.

Latest posts