Friction on the breeds board

Help Support CattleToday:

Michelle Pankonien

Reaction score
Well, for those out there who read the post on la4angus, whom "I think is a well informed cattle producer", having a fetish?

What the heck is that about?

I know what a fetish is and I havent heard of any weird habits such as sock sniffing, and I don't think asking someone to Identify themsselves is to much to ask, it lends credability.

For the one who started the posts, you must be a democrat, everything is great till someone disagrees with your opinion, then they are all wrong, and you have no proof to back your bogus comments

Posting under a Name with some personal back ground lends credability to comments, and helps people understand that "Hum" these people have been in just this situation and have paid the price for doing it wrong, thus learning the correct method by trial and error, and they may know how to deal with it such that I can save some money and maybe the lifes of my cattle

There is nothing wrong with posting as a guest, but post get an answere and stop clogging the board with your babble, it is a waste of our time.

There is only one host /moderator, that is Macon Gravlee, he is awesome, he also hosts my web site for our ranch

Love Ya, Macon!

I find myself in agreement with you once again, Michelle. Except for the loving Macon part. Yuk! Do love his board, however.

Muldoon --- you could go to the Classified's section here at CattleToday and then click on the section for cattle; scroll through the ads for the last week or so until you find one for Limo's at KEMI

Thanks, Michelle! :oops:

Her site is http://kemilimousin.com. She does a great job in keeping us supplied with current information. It really is an online catalog of animals she has for sale. Selling animals off the ranch saves the consignment sale commissions. Notice the link for current EPDs. Plus, she is a pretty good photographer.

The biggest problem we have with people we design sites for is having them send us new info. They send us some great stuff at first then just seem not to get around to sending us updated info. Keep your site updated! Nobody wants to keep comming back if the info never changes.

I keep planning on getting down to working on my site but I come in too tired at night. I'm just tired enough I don't wanna mess with this machine so I don't even get to post much anymore. I've got about 80 new pics to put up and a few new pages to make but it's gunna take a little bit of time.

Ah HA! Now I know who you are Michelle! We stalled across from y'all at Ft. Worth this year.

Totally off the original subject of this post.. where did y'all get your jackets? :D

This y'all cr@p has to stop!!
You Texans don't realize how that word makes the rest of us want to Nuke you.
My sister is a Texan, Houston, she says that word all the time. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

O.K. I'm done raving....for today.

Hillbilly

hillbilly":aylu1ywn said:
This y'all cr@p has to stop!!
You Texans don't realize how that word makes the rest of us want to Nuke you.
My sister is a Texan, Houston, she says that word all the time. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

O.K. I'm done raving....for today.

Hillbilly

"Y'all" is Texas heritage...love it or leave it...lol.

Incidentally, as a native Texan, I'd always thought that Dallas and Houston were another country ("I'm a Rhinestone Cowboy")...don't really fit into the scheme of things in Texas. :cboy:

Matt":3fb3tml5 said:
I agree with Hillbilly, it's anoying, then again I may be the only yankee here...

I must be selectivly blind. I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. The boards must be getting pretty dull if that's all anybody has to squawk about

dun

ollie":2dohqpar said:
Youins I presume suits you better Hillbilly?

Ollie,
Well sure, youin's is proper english where I come from.
I know I'm suposed to be tollerant but I just can't tolerate it! :D

Hillbilly

P.S. Dun, It has been slow lately.

Well, at least we can thank God that Texans don't use the term "youse guys" (or even "you guys") as I've heard some folks from north of Baja Oklahoma say --- regardless of the gender of the person being addressed as "guys" !!

Since when is "y'all" the property of only Texans. Momma was from AL and I was born in FL and we've used it all our lives. Y'all just gonna have to get used to it I think>LOL :D

Arnold Ziffle":2mi6zyto said:
Well, at least we can thank God that Texans don't use the term "youse guys" (or even "you guys") as I've heard some folks from north of Baja Oklahoma say --- regardless of the gender of the person being addressed as "guys" !!

Maybe the "guys" is the PC term like mail person

dun

ffscj":6qhd7l3v said:
Since when is "y'all" the property of only Texans. Momma was from AL and I was born in FL and we've used it all our lives. Y'all just gonna have to get used to it I think>LOL :D

Texans think they have a first on pretty much everything.

Latest posts