Freezer beef prices?

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattle produce hormones....you and I produce hormones.... So no, there is no hormone free beef.[/quote]

I've read some ridiculous arguments here before, but that takes the cake :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Some people just have to be right, no matter how ridiculous they sound :nod:

SirLoin":2k0hu56b said:

Cattle produce hormones....you and I produce hormones.... So no, there is no hormone free beef.

I've read some ridiculous arguments here before, but that takes the cake :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Some people just have to be right, no matter how ridiculous they sound :nod:[/quote

And some people, like you, decide to pick out someone and just kinda ride them all over the boards, even if it makes them look like a moron, like you. :compute: :nod:

Even if you own all five of the cows in Delaware it doesn't make you an expert on everything! :shock:

Especially cooking!

Wow SirLoin that had to hurt.

He does kinda have a point though. You've rode ole TB pretty hard lately.

SirLoin":2ljq3ycp said:

Cattle produce hormones....you and I produce hormones.... So no, there is no hormone free beef.

Some people just have to be right, no matter how ridiculous they sound :nod:[/quote]
No the rediculous idiots are those that say they grow "harmone free beef". Yes I think I know what he meant...but that's not what he said. As for you SL. nobody really gives a dam what you think. Most of what you say is just as stupid as the "no hormone" comment. But about all I'd expect from an idiot. Now **** and go back to sleep. You seem to have nothing positive to add to any thread.

TexasBred":2p1nikto said:
SirLoin":2p1nikto said:

Some people just have to be right, no matter how ridiculous they sound :nod:
No the rediculous idiots are those that say they grow "harmone free beef". Yes I think I know what he meant...but that's not what he said. As for you SL. nobody really gives a dam what you think. Most of what you say is just as stupid as the "no hormone" comment. But about all I'd expect from an idiot. Now **** and go back to sleep. You seem to have nothing positive to add to any thread.

You seem to be an expert on idiots :wave: :wave: :wave:

According to your "logic" there must be no such thing as a drug free athlete in the olympics either, because the human body makes it's own drugs :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I always know that I've won the argument, when my opponent feels compelled to engage in childish namecalling :lol:

Awww poor little guy........there there little fella :lol: :lol: :lol: