Freedom of speech?

Help Support CattleToday:

Veracity is not a prerequisite for the Right to Free speech so I tend to agree with his grievances.

However, I don't believe his conspiracy theories. Do you Grit?

Bright Raven":u9lpu83t said:
Veracity is not a prerequisite for the Right to Free speech so I tend to agree with his grievances.

However, I don't believe his conspiracy theories. Do you Grit?
From the outside looking in yes I agree with his theories. But common sense says no way it was staged. There's no pictures of the gunman entering the school and just a lot of unanswered questions about the whole ordeal. IMO
YouTube is full of theories that make sense.....and some that don't.

People are employed at will and one of the conditions of employment is not bringing disrespect on the organization to which they are a part and the terms of what "disrespect" means rests with the employer. Welcome to the USA. If you don't like your employer's stance on certain issues, quit taking their money and find someone who agrees with you.

Rooms full of children slaughtered as they went to school. Families with empty beds where their son or daughter used to be. And somehow THIS guy becomes a victim?

Freedom of speech doesn;t mean there are freedoms from repercussions.
Similar to yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theatre

It's a shame how few people in the US actually know what the Freedom of Speech actually is. Particularly a "tenured professor". Unless he's filing from a cell, he's going to lose.

Latest posts