Free money

Help Support CattleToday:

I was told most of the poor people in new orleans had money to get out of town but could not find it, because the goverment hid their welfare checks under their WORK Boots :roll: :roll: :cboy:

In one way I don't like it because I hate to see the government giving away money. On the other hand if they just give it away it probably cost the taxpayers less than paying for the usual government red tape. I work with (not for) Feds that do give money. It normally cost them $2000 in staff time for every $1000 they give out. It is probably cheaper to just hand it out.
Dave

Just an idea: When we were in a flood a few years back and lost everything in our home and so on, guess who helped us out. Our INSURANCE COMPANY thats right! Our church did come out and helped us clean up the mess and they brought food and did what they could to help. Our insurance company was out in two days time and we started getting our money in a couple of weeks. We still had a house payment and an appartment payment at the same time. By the way don't ever move into one of those apartments, even if your home gets flooded, take my word for this one "it's not worth it" . But thats another story for a another time. I guess the insurance companies must not be able to get into there, and they got so many houses to look at. Just for the vote, I would like to have $2,000 also. Alot of these people will blow this money, but their will be a few who will not.
G.W. Wife.