Free McDonald's food for 50 years..........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... li=BBnb7Kz

McDonald's is giving away free food "for life" in a contest aimed at boosting the popularity of its online ordering system.

The winner will receive what the company calls its new McGold Card, good for two free meals a week for 50 years. The prize is valued at $52,350, according to the contest website. The promotion starts Friday and runs through Aug. 24.

Millions of people think its pretty good! Those fries, apple pies and BLT's are not bad.

i would eat some McD's fries when i was young.. last time i had some was probably 20-25 years ago.

I've never tried anything else from any fast food place.

I haven't ate a burger from there since I was 15. I got sick as a dog about 20 minutes after I ate one. Swore I would never do it again. Iam 33 now.

jltrent":38e17hml said:
Millions of people think its pretty good! Those fries, apple pies and BLT's are not bad.
Millions of people use crack cocaine and meth too and think it's the cat's meow.
It's true I guess......there's just no accounting for taste.

greybeard":5r27nvq3 said:
jltrent":5r27nvq3 said:
Millions of people use crack cocaine and meth too and think it's the cat's meow.
That would be me :wave: Or I'm just a cheap date because I'm perfectly happy with McDonald's food on occasion, love their iced coffee.

With that dollar menu were else can you get a pop, bag of fries and burger for 3 bucks?

greybeard":1bguuq74 said:
jltrent":1bguuq74 said:

Greybeard, if I win I am getting you a Big Mac. :lol:

I've lived here for 11 years, and haven't stepped foot inside the McDonald's in Jasper or anywhere else for that matter. If I'm going to get a burger. It's going to be Whataburger.

Rafter S":32llb0ei said:
About the only thing I ever eat from McDonald's is their sausage egg muffins. They're not half bad.
:lol: That's why I do the biscuits....Bacon egg and cheese works too.

Latest posts