Free Kittens!

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Three of a litter of five, got another litter of five! Enough! So, take two they are small....

.jpg

Dang CKC ~ there is nothing cuter than a baby kitten (except a baby goat!). For such a small thing, they can sure make a big noise when they purr. :heart: I would love to take one of your kittens! Give me time ~ I am working on gaining consent...... :help:

1982vett":5vajrjh0 said:
I could use em. All my mousers disappeared last year.
I sure wish I could get them down there to ya!!! My rodent control crew are pretty good at their job. They cleared out mice, chipmunks, even got a squirrel, saw them with a snake and got to going to the creek and getting frogs! BUT, way too fertile. When I took them was supposedly four females.....one had a growth between its legs... :oops: :( Took last years excess over to my brothers place but have him populated pretty well still. Need to dispatch all the males this year. The kittens have to go. Gonna be accused of runnin a cat house. ;-)

CKC1586":2jogafeg said:
1982vett":2jogafeg said:
I could use em. All my mousers disappeared last year.
I sure wish I could get them down there to ya!!! My rodent control crew are pretty good at their job. They cleared out mice, chipmunks, even got a squirrel, saw them with a snake and got to going to the creek and getting frogs! BUT, way too fertile. When I took them was supposedly four females.....one had a growth between its legs... :oops: :( Took last years excess over to my brothers place but have him populated pretty well still. Need to dispatch all the males this year. The kittens have to go. Gonna be accused of runnin a cat house. ;-)

go buy an owl. They sure do love to sit up and wait for those kittens to come wonderin out.

That was a very good idea posting the pic of them CK. Gives folks that warm fuzzy feeling and they think they need one. Brought our last bunch to a town get together, let the kids hold and carry them around. All were gone by the end of the day. :D

MistyMorning":248jfg54 said:
That was a very good idea posting the pic of them CK. Gives folks that warm fuzzy feeling and they think they need one. Brought our last bunch to a town get together, let the kids hold and carry them around. All were gone by the end of the day. :D

Great idea!

Latest posts