Fraud on the internet........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Everybody be real careful as it is bad and getting worse. Never save passwords to any account online. Change your passwords often and check you accounts often. I got a call yesterday from Amazon about a charge that had just happened. I did not make the charge and it had been posted to my card as I checked. I put in a dispute for the charge and got a new card and number on the way. IMO Amazon has been hacked and info stolen.

Also don't believe every call or email you get about being a charge that happened you did not make as those can be fake to get your info. I checked my account and the charge was there. These thief's make their living stealing money and are good at it.

Also never tie you bank account to anything and give them access cause when it is gone it is gone. With a CC you can get it stopped and possibly get your money back and limit your liability.

Last edited:
It's the easy way to make a buck if you know your way around the computer. It's hard to find a hard working, honest person that tries to do their best at any given task. Oh sorry, .....physical task.

Latest posts