Frankie; Woodhill Foresight

Help Support CattleToday:

highvoltagecattleco

Reaction score
Frankie, In prior posts you have referred to Foresight. What has your experience been with his progeny. I ask the same question to anyone else. I am looking to use him this year.

highvoltagecattleco":1hulgv8v said:
Frankie, In prior posts you have referred to Foresight. What has your experience been with his progeny. I ask the same question to anyone else. I am looking to use him this year.

We've only had one born here. The cow was a BIG EXT cow. He was born easy, vigerous and raring to go. But we sold the pair before he had much time to develop. We'll have more in the springtime.

I have 6 fall 05 models from Sitz's that are wet. I got them at their fall herd dispersal in August 06. I used Foresight this fall in my herd after seeing the udders, performance and function of these females. Saw some sons sell at Dalebanks this fall also reinforced using him. My Foresights are nursing Mytty In Focus, Basin Franchise and Lead Off(AAA#15377584) calves. I bred them back to All Around, 1023, and Basin Franchise. I bought another WF spring hiefer calf this fall from C&H out of a Focus cow. I can't wait to see Larue in Denver a 004 out of Gammer. I plan on flushing a Foresight daughter if she repeats a home run next year like this year to EXT, they have good dispositions and bone. Her Franchise bull calf is a stud and pounded the scales at vaccanation time with the look. She has a 12 CED, .3 BW, 53WW, 95YW, .36 IMF, .43 RE and this years calf is only going to help.

Latest posts