Francis Crick died at 88.....Farewell Mr. Crick

Help Support CattleToday:

greenpasture78":1agjbo0k said:
Francis Crick and his buddy Watson has made one of the most extradinary discovery of the 20th Century: the double helix of DNA. Their names are in every science book there is... Farewell to Francis Crick....we will miss you and your intelligence....

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... it_crick_5

i'm still waiting on you to explain the "rules of genetics" & how they apply to the angus breed.

txag":m5y158f7 said:
greenpasture78":m5y158f7 said:
Francis Crick and his buddy Watson has made one of the most extradinary discovery of the 20th Century: the double helix of DNA. Their names are in every science book there is... Farewell to Francis Crick....we will miss you and your intelligence....

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... it_crick_5

i'm still waiting on you to explain the "rules of genetics" & how they apply to the angus breed.

txag
I'm sure greenmanure78 has a good explanation about how the Angus are just a dwarf breed. we weighed and measured First Edition first of July and at 24 1/2 mo he only stood 61 1/2 in. at the hip and weighed only 2500 lb. Little bitty nuts, scrotal was only 41 1/2 cm.
Dam'n Angus dwarfs any how.

I seen some of those great big charolais bulls that weighed 2300 to 2400 lb at maturity.

la4angus - your post on First Edition' #'s was impressive - does he have "big" in his pedigree or is he just an exception to his pedigree? Are you selling semen thru a stud or privately? Would be interested in a pix and some further information on him. We have used Hoff genetics before, and really like the results. Had several Head of the Class calves last year. You can email us if you would prefer. Thanks.

klasqh":2g1d1lkx said:
la4angus - your post on First Edition' #'s was impressive - does he have "big" in his pedigree or is he just an exception to his pedigree? Are you selling semen thru a stud or privately? Would be interested in a pix and some further information on him. We have used Hoff genetics before, and really like the results. Had several Head of the Class calves last year. You can email us if you would prefer. Thanks.

I will email you. This board is not an advertising vehicle.

Latest posts