Fox, SDSA, R-CALF: 'PREMATURELY' presented as fact

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer":2fi2y813 said:
Oh I quess that makes you a hero...wonder how many thousands of wasted dollars it cost the U.S.D.A to check out the wild goose chase you sent then on

If they were doing their job all it would take them is matching up the Canadian ID numbers to the cattle that had came across the border..... Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to input the numbers- and the USDA inspector at the slaughter plant should have had a printout right in his hands....No condemning of product or nothing....No incident...

But now they are telling us they aren't doing what they said they would do when they proposed the border rule- so who will believe them on their abilities with Rule 2...

And Canada has now shown that the border quarantine means nothing to them- and won't use their ID system to help with quarantine problems-- so why should the US cattleman endanger the US cattle herd.....

It was not a quarantine problem those cattle were legally imported directly to a packing house in the U.S.

You did not need Canada to help you with I.D you already had the tag #, s and the point of entry information.

But i would like to see this offical request to Canada for help .please post it.

frenchie":2qfies3g said:
Oldtimer":2qfies3g said:
Oh I quess that makes you a hero...wonder how many thousands of wasted dollars it cost the U.S.D.A to check out the wild goose chase you sent then on

If they were doing their job all it would take them is matching up the Canadian ID numbers to the cattle that had came across the border..... Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to input the numbers- and the USDA inspector at the slaughter plant should have had a printout right in his hands....No condemning of product or nothing....No incident...

But now they are telling us they aren't doing what they said they would do when they proposed the border rule- so who will believe them on their abilities with Rule 2...

And Canada has now shown that the border quarantine means nothing to them- and won't use their ID system to help with quarantine problems-- so why should the US cattleman endanger the US cattle herd.....

It was not a quarantine problem those cattle were legally imported directly to a packing house in the U.S.

The BSE border rule is a quarantine...A US quarantine on Canadian cattle because of BSE- and only allows cattle in the US under designated rules of that quarantine....

You did not need Canada to help you with I.D you already had the tag #, s and the point of entry information.

But USDA was shown up to not have a system of keeping track of those tag #'s, which they admitted to the SD vet- - nor apparently the manifest....So much for having a workable system....

But i would like to see this offical request to Canada for help .please post it.

Tam posted on ranchers that she talked directly to officials in Regina- that confirmed both the slaughter house and the USDA asked for assistance-- and Canada refused....Ask her about it...

Oldtimer":1no9vdzp said:
frenchie":1no9vdzp said:

The BSE border rule is a quarantine...A US quarantine on Canadian cattle because of BSE- and only allows cattle in the US under designated rules of that quarantine....]

man your dense ..I am not talking about whether the border rule is a quarantine or not. I am saying those cattle were legally In the U.S within the desiginated rules of the border rule .

Tam posted on ranchers that she talked directly to officials in Regina- that confirmed both the slaughter house and the USDA asked for assistance-- and Canada refused....Ask her about it...

I am asking you not TAM ....your the one that keeps saying Canada refused to help

Please post the offical request for assistance to Canada for all to see..

frenchie":28a2r3rk said:
Oldtimer":28a2r3rk said:
frenchie":28a2r3rk said:

The BSE border rule is a quarantine...A US quarantine on Canadian cattle because of BSE- and only allows cattle in the US under designated rules of that quarantine....]

man your dense ..I am not talking about whether the border rule is a quarantine or not. I am saying those cattle were legally In the U.S within the desiginated rules of the border rule .

I am asking you not TAM ....your the one that keeps saying Canada refused to help

So now your saying Tam is a liar like skcattleman did -eh? He was chicken to call her that- will you? ;-) :lol:

Are you saying that all Canadians are liars?- that we can't believe any of them- even one who's husband is a high Grand Pooba type in the SSGA?

Oldtimer":31tlkp7h said:
frenchie":31tlkp7h said:
frenchie":31tlkp7h said:

So now your saying Tam is a liar like skcattleman did -eh? He was chicken to call her that- will you? ;-) :lol:

Are you saying that all Canadians are liars?- that we can't believe any of them- even one who's husband is a high Grand Pooba type in the SSGA?

No I am saying your a liar and because your back is against the wall and you can,t produce an offical report just heresay.And you are too chicken-shitt to admitt it. You got caught magnifying rumours again.Dickie boy

OT .Why are you attacking me? I stated what i believed to be true, i never called tam a liar,check the posts. If you can't accept the truth you may have a problem, maybe you should seek some kind of counselling. By the way, I am above grade school name calling.
The bottom line you have been caught crying wolf, and won't admit it. I really do want the US comittee hearing the comments on rule 2 to see all these posts and see what R-CALF has to say about the way their members(screen name oldtimer for example)conduct themselves, i am sure i can find someone in the media who wants the border opened further to see them it might help in further their case. Or are you going to deny being a R-calf member.
Just remember we have to get along eventually. Canada is the largest trading partner of the US. And the way you make comments i wonder why that is.

[/list]

Weasle words are what it is all about as I have said before there is a danger that some will screw thereselves into the ground from all the spinning they do :p Maybe the sd grower that they trotted out for this dog and pony show will keep shooting off his mouth. We will see how hard they try to hold him back when the ranting starts and drool shows at the corner's of his mouth :roll: He seems to be fixated on the fact that those 7 head were from his lot and it is all a plot against him. I guess if we had an ID system we could trace them thru the salebarn for this poor grower so he is aware that he is breaking the law or not.

frenchie":2rjyrzpn said:
Oldtimer":2rjyrzpn said:

No I am saying your a liar and because your back is against the wall and you can,t produce an offical report just heresay.And you are too chicken-shitt to admitt it. You got caught magnifying rumours again.Dickie boy

If your and my governments don't issue any official reports- then there are none to find...Do you ever question their silence?... Their refusal to be open and transparent?
I forgot- you're a blind follower...You never question anything your government or associations do- that is the reason Canada has no beef industry anymore-its beef has lost all its identity and Canadian cattle producers have to ride on the shirttails of the US cattleman and pass off their product as a US product in order to sell it..... :( :( :(

Oldtimer":2lw5br1g said:
frenchie":2lw5br1g said:

If your and my governments don't issue any official reports- then there are none to find...Do you ever question their silence?... Their refusal to be open and transparent?

Ever occur to you that just because theres silence ..does not mean its a conspricacy or that it even happened..

I forgot- you're a blind follower...

:lol: :lol: coming from you...as you are blindly lead around by R-Calf ..Bet you even have to ask permission to have a dump from old Bill & Peo I mean leo

Nope frenchie-- I was around long before R-CALF-and had the same beliefs i have today....I always think of it as R-CALF just agrees with my way thinking on many things... ;-) :lol:

Did you happen to notice the NCBA survey- where up to 92% of the US cattlemen nationwide agree with the policies put out by R-CALF...Maybe its the Canucks that are out of step.... :shock:

Oldtimer":1544pmge said:
Nope frenchie-- I was around long before R-CALF-and had the same beliefs i have today....I always think of it as R-CALF just agrees with my way thinking on many things... ;-) :lol:

:
I quess R-Calf does not have any membership standards then :lol: