Four Letter Word

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
I don't like using the four letter word,but I woke up to it on the ground. S N O W.
Must be the G O R E thing.

Cal

Not the first frost here yet. Haven't even turned the heater on the whole winter.. In fact, I'm thinking of going sunbathing as soon as this tropical rain gets by us. :D

Interesting how the only people in the US that don't recognize manmade global warming as a hoax, are the people in Washington.

Another of those "follow the money" things..............

ga. prime":1v6km9b4 said:
Not the first frost here yet. Haven't even turned the heater on the whole winter.. In fact, I'm thinking of going sunbathing as soon as this tropical rain gets by us. :D

I would like our moister to be rain instead but rekon I cant complain at least it is moisture.

I don't understand the follow the money thing. Who has time and how would you go about following money?

Calman":tffaert2 said:
ga. prime":tffaert2 said:

I would like our moister to be rain instead but rekon I cant complain at least it is moisture.
I'd rather get snow. Hasn't been any here in about 15 years.

Calman":1b1ril26 said:
Looks like it has me so shocked I'm stuttering. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Singing seems to work for some who stutter.
:D

Keep that ice up there Cal. It hasn't hit my little corner of Texas yet.

Jim62":24cpchgf said:
Interesting how the only people in the US that don't recognize manmade global warming as a hoax, are the people in Washington.

Don't know just how they do it but I'm willing to wager Ol Al and his followers has made a ton of money off of it.

Cal

I would like our moister to be rain instead but rekon I cant complain at least it is moisture.[/quote]
I'd rather get snow. Hasn't been any here in about 15 years.[/quote]

After living in north western Ohio during the blizzard of 78 I dont care if I never see another snow flake.
I haven't forgot that episode,48in of snow,some drifts 23ft,and wind chill 50 below 0. :shock: :shock:

Cal

backhoeboogie":9sd4vz6u said:
Calman":9sd4vz6u said:
Looks like it has me so shocked I'm stuttering. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Singing seems to work for some who stutter.
:D

Keep that ice up there Cal. It hasn't hit my little corner of Texas yet.

BHB I don't know about the Ice yet,still to dark to tell and I aint anxious to go out and check. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Calman":2k05j9nw said:
Jim62":2k05j9nw said:

Don't know just how they do it but I'm willing to wager Ol Al and his followers has made a ton of money off of it.

Cal
I think you'd win that wager.

Calman":7pj8swat said:
Jim62":7pj8swat said:

Cal

Seems only fair to me. Afterall, not all super heroes are independantly wealthy like Bruce Wayne.

Latest posts