Found a new one this morning

Help Support CattleToday:

FlyingLSimmentals

Reaction score
It makes number 3 for 2017 and the first bull calf. His sire did it again and marked this little guy up. He sure is cute. I'm thinking he might make a sharp 4H steer for someone but don't figure that we'll go to the trouble of trying to find someone who needs one. I'll try and get you all a picture this evening.

Cute calf. One of life's great pleasures is going out and finding a healthy new calf, even better if he is up and nursing.

Got him out of the barn to enjoy the sun and she him play.

Anymore name suggestions. Been calling him Nick because he was born on my sister in law's birthday and her name is Nicole. Thanks for the others but I'm not a Patriot Fan or a Colt Fan.

His sire SVF A53 was my blaze face bull. He was a HTP/SVF Packin Heat W339 x SVF Savannah S427. Savannah is a SVF/NJC Built Right cow out of a Power Drive dam. Dam of this calf is sired by Double J Wes, a WLE Power Stroke son out of a BS MR Arapahoe 811A daughter. Maternal 1/2 of Dam was a Register Red Gelbvieh son of JEB Polled Gizmo x commercial angus cow).
Calf would be 3/4 Simmental, 1/8 Black Angus, 1/8 Gelbvieh if I remember everything correctly off the top of my head.

Latest posts