Found a Cool Skull

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime

Reaction score
P1010499-1.jpg

Hung it on a gate post.

My FIL went through this phase where he was painting skulls. We have most of them at the house on the walls, much to my chagrin. Some of them are buffalo skulls, so they are pretty cool of themselves. But there is a goat skull somewhere around here, (I might finally have hidden it well enough) that has a portrait of Emmit Kelly, the clown, on it, along with a clown car. It's, well, interesting. The rest of them are pretty cool, I guess. He also painted saw blades, so we have two or three of those. My MIL also paints and has won contests for her paintings. We have several of those.

Interestingly enough, they both didn't start painting until after they divorced and took up the hobby unbeknownst to one another.

stupid dog drug one up too the barn from the neighbors while back right before, company got there seen it about the same time i did, i thought o great they gonna think what a great manager i am.. its hard too explain something like that away

Lammie":36k0kzx2 said:
My FIL went through this phase where he was painting skulls. We have most of them at the house on the walls, much to my chagrin. Some of them are buffalo skulls, so they are pretty cool of themselves. But there is a goat skull somewhere around here, (I might finally have hidden it well enough) that has a portrait of Emmit Kelly, the clown, on it, along with a clown car. It's, well, interesting. The rest of them are pretty cool, I guess. He also painted saw blades, so we have two or three of those. My MIL also paints and has won contests for her paintings. We have several of those.

Interestingly enough, they both didn't start painting until after they divorced and took up the hobby unbeknownst to one another.
how old were they when they divorced.

alacattleman":3d05zuzr said:
stupid dog drug one up too the barn from the neighbors while back right before, company got there seen it about the same time i did, i thought o great they gonna think what a great manager i am.. its hard too explain something like that away

One of my dogs drug that one up in the yard that's hanging on the post. I think it's a dog skull. It's big, maybe a Rottweiller. Maybe the Rottweiller that used to live across the branch. I think it looks pretty tough hanging on the gate post.

alacattleman":3v2nzjis said:
Lammie":3v2nzjis said:

how old were they when they divorced.

They were both in their fifties. Been married about 25 years. His cheating finally got the best of her.

Latest posts