forums serve a purpose

Help Support CattleToday:

+1 to what Alan said. I have joined about a half a dozen forums over the years. Half of them ive never made a post on but joined for better access. The only two other than CT that I do post on or hunting forums and I haven't posted on them or even read them in a long time. The one thing that really attracts me to CT is the like minded people. Even in the hunting forums I always felt like there were alot of people on there that I could not relate to. I'm really talking about the people on this forum are down home country folk and I can tell it. On the hunting forums there are alot of city folks that hunt. I'm not putting down these people but they don't understand my love of the land like people here do.

CT is not perfect but its by far the best form I've found and its mostly due to the kind of people who are members.

Deepsouth":26g75ooq said:
+1 to what Alan said. I have joined about a half a dozen forums over the years. Half of them ive never made a post on but joined for better access. The only two other than CT that I do post on or hunting forums and I haven't posted on them or even read them in a long time. The one thing that really attracts me to CT is the like minded people. Even in the hunting forums I always felt like there were alot of people on there that I could not relate to. I'm really talking about the people on this forum are down home country folk and I can tell it. On the hunting forums there are alot of city folks that hunt. I'm not putting down these people but they don't understand my love of the land like people here do.

CT is not perfect but its by far the best form I've found and its mostly due to the kind of people who are members.

Stop it your making me blush
images

I travel through a hunting forum once or twice a week. A lot of goofballs on the one I go to. I actually go for the entertainment value of seeing how they think.

Latest posts