Forum Guidance

Help Support CattleToday:

rookiefarmer

Reaction score
When people respond to my posts, Do I respond to them by the"quote" box in the top right of their reply? Does this go directly to them or do they have to keep looking at that topic to see my answer to them? Does any of this make any sense?????

rookiefarmer":2v7vn21t said:
When people respond to my posts, Do I respond to them by the"quote" box in the top right of their reply? Does this go directly to them or do they have to keep looking at that topic to see my answer to them? Does any of this make any sense?????

The quote box simply allows you to quote that person in your response on the public board. For a message to go directly to someone you would need to private message (pm button at the bottom of a post) that person.

rookiefarmer":318m6gs7 said:

rookiefarmer":318m6gs7 said:

To send a Private Message (PM), you must click on the PM button on the bottom left of the comment box. That goes directly to the poster's inbox. No one else sees it.

If you click on the "quote" box in a comment, the comment will be quoted in your response and posted in the thread so everyone can read it.

Make any sense?