Fortunate Son

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
There is a Credence Clearwater Revival retribution band called Fortunate Son. I bought 13 tickets to take the wife for her birthday and her family and best friend, Saturday night. It was an awesome show. Especially appreciated was acknowledgement of veterans, gratitude for their service, and the ovation of the crowd there. Later they asked all first responders to stand and be acknowledged.

The band is out of California and they do tours with smaller concerts. If you get a chance to see their show, you'd be pleased.

Is John Fogerty performing with them? I saw him at the Houston Livestock Show about 2006 or 7 and really enjoyed it.

No. Fogerty is not in the band. This is a retribution band I have never seen Forgerty live . That would be a pleasure

I think you mean they are a Tribute band.
A tribute is somewhat desirable to receive..., retribution not so much.

I'll keep that in mind. I really like CCR. Going to concerts is one of my favorite recreation activities, although I don't attend as many as I once did. I guess it shows my age, most of my favorites are retired or dead

herofan":35prk12h said:
I'll keep that in mind. I really like CCR. Going to concerts is one of my favorite recreation activities, although I don't attend as many as I once did. I guess it shows my age, most of my favorites are retired or dead

I went to one Friday night. Third one I've been to in the last 37 years. Second time I've seen them. (The other time I went to see Jennifer Nettles) Local band named Maples Crown. High school age to 25 years old. They sing covers of 70s and 80s rock and southern rock and rarely 90s. Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker, Aerosmith, Journey and everything in between. First cousin is bass guitarist. They are all very talented. But I only go to support family. Older I get the less and less I like crowds.

JMJ Farms":2i9z5z25 said:
herofan":2i9z5z25 said:

I went to one Friday night. Third one I've been to in the last 37 years. Second time I've seen them. (The other time I went to see Jennifer Nettles) Local band named Maples Crown. High school age to 25 years old. They sing covers of 70s and 80s rock and southern rock and rarely 90s. Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker, Aerosmith, Journey and everything in between. First cousin is bass guitarist. They are all very talented. But I only go to support family. Older I get the less and less I like crowds.
You've attended 2 more than I have in my life.
1969.....Steppenwolf.

greybeard":2wao4qp7 said:
JMJ Farms":2wao4qp7 said:
herofan":2wao4qp7 said:

1969.....Steppenwolf.
that was probably enough to do you....went to see Alice Coopers ""welcome to my nightmare""as a teen with some friends...took a lot of the hag. to get that one outa my head.. :cowboy:

greybeard":29se83s1 said:
JMJ Farms":29se83s1 said:
herofan":29se83s1 said:

1969.....Steppenwolf.

Live music is my thing. Since 1990, I've been to 31 concerts. Among the acts I've seen are Hank Jr., George Jones, Merle Haggard, Glen Campbell, Oak Ridge Boys, Gatlin Brothers, and Don Williams.

We'll be going to see John Anderson next month and Clint Black in November. Roy Clark was the best entertainer that I've ever seen, and Alan Jackson is the best singer.

I have CCR's greatest hits CD as one of my favorites in my vehicle.

Best songs of CCR Full Album - The Very best CCR Greatest Hits Full Playlist---1 Hour and 13 minutes of great songs.................You can skip through a pick favorites.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WxJOySj5z4

CCR-creedence-clearwater-revival-30167437-464-472.jpg

herofan":2w2hp2s2 said:
greybeard":2w2hp2s2 said:
JMJ Farms":2w2hp2s2 said:
1969.....Steppenwolf.

Live music is my thing. Since 1990, I've been to 31 concerts. Among the acts I've seen are Hank Jr., George Jones, Merle Haggard, Glen Campbell, Oak Ridge Boys, Gatlin Brothers, and Don Williams.
Oak ridge boys keep on clucking..though they look like their just shy of assisted living...

Latest posts