Fort Worth?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
Will all this talk about Denver, I was wondering who all here will be going to Fort Worth?

I'll be there the 18th - 21st, then I will probably make my way back over there a few more times before its over, as well.

Ryan

We sold an angus heifer that will be in the Jr. show. so we will be there for that and some of the other angus events.

We will be up there for the Junior Breeding Beef show the 22nd through the 25th. My Daughter has a brahman heifer she is showing.

I'll be there for the PACE shorthorn show..I think its on the 2nd? I may go one other Saturday while the wife is on a business trip. She's not much for the crowds and I like to see the vendor displays...

Well we took llamas up there yesterday. Steers are at the end of the month so I will be back up there again.

We'll be there with open Simmentals.. the 28th through the 2nd. Good luck to everyone! Hope the weather cooperates. Its usually really cold or really hot up there. :cowboy:

We'll be in Dallas. My daughters showing her first Steer. This is a big step up from showing chickens!
She has a 1/2 brahma/1/4 Simmi 1/4 Main. He's 14 months old and weighs 1090.
We have bought some show panels , but arn't sure if we should bring them , I think it's better to bring them and not need them, then not bring them and need them.
We'll be checking in tuesday morning.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Bill

MULDOON":2m494y7e said:
We'll be in Dallas. My daughters showing her first Steer. This is a big step up from showing chickens!
She has a 1/2 brahma/1/4 Simmi 1/4 Main. He's 14 months old and weighs 1090.
We have bought some show panels , but arn't sure if we should bring them , I think it's better to bring them and not need them, then not bring them and need them.
We'll be checking in tuesday morning.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Bill

Panels are a must along with a rubber mat.

Latest posts