Fort Payne, Ala. Cow sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
326593903_1225477618405445_6481212744802526434_n.jpg

Sent 2 600 lb bulls to Arab . Numbers were down at all 3 sales in NE Al but prices indicate they were going up a little .

I think part of the reason #'s down at local sales is it's just so wet . A lot of folks can't get in to load them . Got lucky with our 2 . Caught the trailer empty and came in a different gate , shorter route and able to stay on top of terraces instead of our normal route .

I think part of the reason #'s down at local sales is it's just so wet . A lot of folks can't get in to load them . Got lucky with our 2 . Caught the trailer empty and came in a different gate , shorter route and able to stay on top of terraces instead of our normal route .
Went to Sand Mountain stockyard, couple weeks ago ..Wednesday sale,not many buyers there ..

Think their Saturday sale has more buyers , may be just farmers , but a bigger crowd anyway. I haven't been in years !
I hadn't either, just went too check 'em out and watch a few sale..spent a lot of Saturdays there in the early 90s. Buying roping calves..