Forest Jihad

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
If blowing up children and innocents in the name of their god isn't enough, the leaders of the al-Ikhlas Islamic Network believe that forest fires set around the world - mainly in the US, Europe, Russia and Australia - would create a new level of fear. Since they have such little use for paper be it toilet or notebooks, this sounds like a reasonable route for them to pursue. I maintain that we just need to show them how to make glass and maybe this nonsense will stop.

Jogeephus":3hud2owh said:
If blowing up children and innocents in the name of their god isn't enough, the leaders of the al-Ikhlas Islamic Network believe that forest fires set around the world - mainly in the US, Europe, Russia and Australia - would create a new level of fear. Since they have such little use for paper be it toilet or notebooks, this sounds like a reasonable route for them to pursue. I maintain that we just need to show them how to make glass and maybe this nonsense will stop.
that... and brush their dam teeth

If I scatter copies of Playboy and Penthouse around the edge of the woods, maybe they will gouge out their eyes before they get the fire set. Then again, that's what I thought we should do in Iraq.

We have lots of feral hogs running around. That should be Jihad repellant right?

Sending them a plane load of pork rinds is just a friendly thing right?

I second the motion to turn the place into a sheet of glass! :D

before this thread gets lock down....all these horrid people will do is bless the pig (Hog), and use the pages of the magazine to tinder the fire. On the NEWS tonight they said the President of Pakistan snubbed our PM because four Paki kids were arrested on Terrorist charges here on Saturday night. So we have to put up with this and say and do nothing, because it would upset these heads of state. makes me sick.

Latest posts