Foreign benefits

Help Support CattleToday:

novatech

Reaction score
I brought this over from the beginners board, from Stepper

3MR,

Are you a laotion ? And no it does not pay to be a citizen paying taxes. If i could figure out a way to leave the U.S. and come back as a refugee, imigrant or what ever to get the benifits they do. I would.

What really sucks is the kids of tax paying citizens dont benifit as much as the refugees, imigrants, and the rest of what our goverment sees fit to give our tax dollars to.
This stuff was going on in the 60's. The government would bring people in from India and give them a college education that we paid for. The idea was that they would go back to their own country to benefit others. Many never left.
When I lived In San Antinio, Texas the airforce bases were full of foreigners that we trained, in some cases to shoot at us.
Seems like it is still going on today with the low intrest rate loans that come from the working middle class pockets.

UT Dallas has foreign instructors telling TEXAS women engineering students they should go home and be mothers. RIGHT NOW. Check their roster of foreign students.

Latest posts