Forages for Summer

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":1cvblh2u said:
Apparently Ed ran out of free hay
Be patient little man, All Millet hay has been shipped to two points: one to Tyler, Texas and one west of San Angelo-- you are a little late.

Ed

edrsimms":2cb75boi said:
TexasBred":2cb75boi said:
Apparently Ed ran out of free hay
Be patient little man, All Millet hay has been shipped to two points: one to Tyler, Texas and one west of San Angelo-- you are a little late.
Sounds to me like Alberta needs some hay a little worse though. I did have over 900 rolls to be delivered to Texas; Sept and Oct, but may rethink that. I hope others are also shipping hay to yall in Texas FOB, and I am sure there are. I just hope yall can return the favor sometime when we need it-- that is left to be seen. The reason we had done this was to help out some good friends down in Texas, so I wont hold it against the rest of Texas that there are a few degenerate ( o )holes in their midst. That means you
TexasLiberalBred.

Ed

Wow, Ed...such thin skin on such a "big tough man". With your attitude I doubt anybody would pee in your a$$ if your guts were on fire.....I've heard there are over 100 semi-loads a day coming down I-35 alone. Many more coming down the Eastern part of the state as well as the major highways farther west. A lot of folks are in real need. Ship your hay where you can get the most money for it. That's the way most golddigging squirrels like you work it. The folks down here will be just fine without your type even if they have to feed prickly pear and mesquite beans. Keep you grass fed ass up there wherever your rat den is located.

Wow, Ed...such thin skin on such a "big tough man". With your attitude I doubt anybody would pee in your a$$ if your guts were on fire.....I've heard there are over 100 semi-loads a day coming down I-35 alone. Many more coming down the Eastern part of the state as well as the major highways farther west. A lot of folks are in real need. Ship your hay where you can get the most money for it. That's the way most golddigging squirrels like you work it. The folks down here will be just fine without your type even if they have to feed prickly pear and mesquite beans. Keep you grass fed ass up there wherever your rat den is located.[/quote]

Wow back to you Texasbred, I am glad to hear that hay is arriving daily especially for you whiners. One thing we need to get straight tho little man--- the hay we sent and am sending has been free. Not made a single dime on it this year and we baled top notch Millet 18-21% CP and 65% TDN and sent 24 truckloads to Texas,so far, and delivered by truckers for cost.

We will have another 940,000 lbs coming to Texas in the fall, after we finish fall work. The last thing we would do is send hay for profit down to people in real need--- that kinda crap comes from vultures. You owe me and everyone in this forum an apology for your unneeded outburst and if you dont at least apologize to the rest of the people here you are truly not a man and surely, no Texan.

Latest posts