For Those of You Who Thought they knew Everything!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade":18e64m0r said:
The information on the First Marlboro Man is false. Wikipedia even has it wrong. Turk Robinson is a good man, a non-smoker, and I have known him my whole life. He is in fact very much alive.

Those guys spent a lot of time here as one of them was from my hometown and i do know they were pushed a bit to at least smoke the product and maybe more.

One of my best buddies was a roadie for their commercial shoots for years. It busted him up a lot!

Isomade":9q7c9zz2 said:
slick4591":9q7c9zz2 said:
Isomade":9q7c9zz2 said:
The information on the First Marlboro Man is false. Wikipedia even has it wrong. Turk Robinson is a good man, a non-smoker, and I have known him my whole life. He is in fact very much alive.

Doesn't he live up in your area? The reason I'm asking is my daughter works in Sherman and he was in their business not to long ago.
Yes, he is from Hugo, that's where I grew up.

I lived in Hugo back in '81-'82.

I was working in Valiant. Hugo was the closest place to rent a decent place. Mostly just there during the week and back here on weekends. There was a bar called Rendezvous. Fights there almost every night. I missed out on most of them.

Did not realize the Marlboro man was from there.

ga.prime":172yte1u said:
john s":172yte1u said:
Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty (50) years of age or older.
The three most valuable brand names on earth:
Marlboro, Coca Cola , and Budweiser, in that order.

There's plenty of oak trees that start producing acorns at less than ten (10) years of age. Apple and Google are the two most valuable brand names.

Name brands, not companies.........Budweiser is name brand also...Anheuser Bush the company. Exxon has also passed Apple again to be the most valuable company.