For those of you that haven't figured it out

Help Support CattleToday:

larryshoat":2qmzdzge said:
AC' s poor truck will forget how to run in 4 wheel drive.

Good luck to two good men!!

Larry

No larry, it just means it will run in 4x4 all the time when it rains. With no rocks it means nothing for the tires to grab, and just keep sinking because of the 15ft top soil.

kenny thomas":2hka667g said:
larryshoat":2hka667g said:
AC' s poor truck will forget how to run in 4 wheel drive.

Good luck to two good men!!

Larry

No larry, it just means it will run in 4x4 all the time when it rains. With no rocks it means nothing for the tires to grab, and just keep sinking because of the 15ft top soil.

He'll miss them rocks when ain't got anything to put on top of empty feed sacks keep them from blowin out of the back of his truck.

I have a friend that his daughter moved to Iowa and one summer he hauled flat rocks out there on a little flatbed trailer so she could put them along her walkway.

Lrry

The first thing you have to learn is proper linguistic form. The correct term is not "where you lives" its "where you stays". When you hear the term "greens", it is not in reference to golf (the proper term for that would be "pasture pool"), it is in reference to "collards". If you are having difficulty learning the correct lingo, might I suggest standing in line at the next commodity give away.

hooknline":2gmqb14s said:
Just out of curiosity and none of my business, but what prompted the move?
none of my business either but curios also. there is almost nothing that could make me move from rocky and steep southern mo.

LOL!! Hubby is from MO -- Bates County. His remaining family is still all there, and he's been out west for 40 years. But he still knows "greens" from "greens; " directions are often "jus down the road a'piece." Lunch is dinner, and dinner is really supper. Tomatoes are actually "maters," and sorghum mollases is the best thing to put over pancakes. And anything with spuds is good, any time of day. :)