For the slower folks.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have you been knocked off these boards and come back? Who's the slow one?

hooknline":2i7pj5nt said:
How many times have you been knocked off these boards and come back? Who's the slow one?
Here is the deal hook 50 people who know nothing about hybrid seed corn, could possibly come across this site after googling hybrid seed corn. Now do you suppose Macon would rather these people find as truthfull information about hybrid seedcorn on his website as possible or untruthfull information. Maybe I went about it wrong the first time, but it was fun trading jabs with the uninformed bee keeper. Take that however you want. It seems I seldom argue with myself so apparently I'm not the only one looking for trouble. ;-)

I've already told you I enjoy a good debate/ argument. Yet I've never been knocked off here. You know why? Because I at least attempt to respect others point of views

I'm sure I'm still all wrong on this, but after 40 years of my family raising hybrid seed corn for Monsanto, Pioneer, and Syngenta and then being called an idiot by some fine folks who pollinate cows, really does make a fella say WTF are you serious.

hooknline":2ss6z1tp said:
I've already told you I enjoy a good debate/ argument. Yet I've never been knocked off here. You know why? Because I at least attempt to respect others point of views
Yeah okay and did I call anyone names? No, I did ask them straight forward, simple to answer questions. When their answers were so far off base I suggested they read more. Points of view are one thing, I can respect those, however proven facts are another, why continue to argue with history when it continues to prove a person wrong.

inbredredneck":1c1sg93b said:
I'm sure I'm still all wrong on this, but after 40 years of my family raising hybrid seed corn for Monsanto, Pioneer, and Syngenta and then being called an idiot by some fine folks who pollinate cows, really does make a fella say WTF are you serious.

I may be slow...but I'm dumb enough to figure your on the wrong forum. We grow cattle
Not hybrid vegetables......your looking for farmers. We are cowboys. Just saying. Peace.

Kingfisher":2sylpg1l said:
inbredredneck":2sylpg1l said:

I may be slow...but I'm dumb enough to figure your on the wrong forum. We grow cattle
Not hybrid vegetables......your looking for farmers. We are cowboys. Just saying. Peace.
Why would a cowboy wanna tell a non cowboy his business then? I wouldn't tell a cow calf man his business, I would keep my mouth shut and listen to the cow calf man. Learn more that way and look less stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts