For the old guys here

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
To start this story I turned 67 about two weeks ago. So last Friday I went to help get ready for a fund raiser for the local community center. The wife stayed at home because she had hurt her knee. When I got home a little after 7:00 I saw there was someone else in front of the garage with the wife but no extra car. Turned out that a good looking young gal (about 30) had run out of gas up the canyon. It is a long ways up that canyon to the next anything. She had been there for about 20 minutes. The wife let her use the phone to call for help and gave her a glass of ice water. Nobody answered her phone calls. So I got some gas out of the shop and loaded it and her up in my pickup to go get her car running. She had pulled down off the road down by the river. So I put the gas in and her car started right up. I walked through the brush back to the road and my vehicle. She moved the car a little and then shut it down and walked up toward me. It was starting to get dark and I figured she wanted me to help pilot her out of there. She got to me and asked if I would like to go back down there and spend a little time with her. Now I have been around the block a time or two. I knew exactly what she wanted. I instantly replied that I am happily married so thanks but no thanks. But I told her that I would take it as a compliment. She said she had a thing for older guys and she left. When I was young and in my prime the girls all stood in line. Now that I am old and turning grey... I still have it. We may be getting older but there is still hope.....

You need to stop with your posts Dave. You're making everyone else depressed! You've got a beautiful chunk of land, cows and horses, every wild critter known to man including young nymphomaniacs running around the canyons :lol2: All you are missing is Sasquatch :lol2:

JMJ Farms said it all.

In this part of the world, there are lots of 40ish women looking for older men but it ain't because these men are sexy and handsome, it is because they offer the sweet poison of security. Lol

greybeard":3b6wrk5n said:
1982vett":3b6wrk5n said:
:pop:

Graybeard....your turn.

:lol:

Compared to that, I got nothin.....that I would want to post here anyway.

Greybeard and I could go on and on about events in days gone by but this was last week. I have had a lot of fun with it and it certainly didn't hurt the ego any.

67 so like shooting pool with a shoe string? :hide: :lol:

The guy who told me that joke is 84

Dave":2sga1ahz said:
greybeard":2sga1ahz said:
1982vett":2sga1ahz said:
:pop:

Graybeard....your turn.

:lol:

Compared to that, I got nothin.....that I would want to post here anyway.

Greybeard and I could go on and on about events in days gone by but this was last week. I have had a lot of fun with it and it certainly didn't hurt the ego any.

Sooooo...curious whether you told the wife? 8)

sstterry":tqem52b3 said:
I am not even commenting on this thread, I caught a ban a couple of weeks ago and any comment I could possibly make "might" be deemed ban-worthy. But, did you tell your wife????
Why worry her over nothing?

To those wondering, yes I told my wife. She says I came home with a sh!t eating grin. As I said I have had a lot of fun with it. The next day at the steak feed I told all the local ranchers and cowboys. I asked if this sort of thing happened often up the canyon? The wife said she wouldn't take this away from me as it made me feel good about myself.

Bestoutwest":272yswua said:
It's a good thing you didn't do anything in this age of #metoo.

Say what???? What would she do to me? Destroy my career as a retired person? Ruin my reputation with all the ranchers and cowboys in the area? The only thing she could have done would relate to my marriage. And I am not about to do that to my wife or myself.
I was single the vast majority of my adult life. I was 38 when I got married the first time. I have more than sowed my wild oats. She had absolutely nothing to offer me. Saying no was more than easy, it was automatic. But it is still a boost to the ego.

Latest posts