For Texas lovers and haters!

Help Support CattleToday:

9 ER

Reaction score
A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was.

Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.

" Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?" she asked. "They're mating," her father replied. "What do you call the spider on top, Daddy?" she asked. "That's a Daddy Longlegs," her father answered. " So, the other one is Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked. "No," her father replied. "Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."

The little girl thought for a moment, then she stomped them flat and said "Well, it might be okay in California, Vermont, and New York, but we're not having any of that mess in Texas."

Survivor Texas Style

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its
own, entitled Survivor - Texas Style. The contestants will start in
Dallas,
travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to
Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to
Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to
Abilene, Ft. Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads,
"I'm gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, George Strait Sucks, Hillary in 2004, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!" The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

Both of those have made my night of studying better. Hilarious. :D :lol: :lol: :D

Did you hear about the aggie that got locked out of his car?
He spent two hours trying to get his wife and kids out!