For Sale—One (1) Wife, slightly used, 1964 Model

Help Support CattleToday:

RD-Sam

Reaction score
Needs muffler, as it is currently VERY LOUD. Intake valve is stuck in the open position.

Rear end needs major overhaul. A crack there has grown monstrously large.

Needs re-wiring—Many wires are currently crossed.

Lots of little dings in the body, which have been covered up with too much paint in a
failed effort at camouflaging them.

Needs re-upholstering—Carpet has turned a dingy gray.

Needs front-end work--Headlights are too close to the ground, and fenders are too far apart.

May not pass emissions test, as it currently produces foul clouds of malodorous gases on a regular basis,

Heater works great. Hot air is never in short supply..

Asking trade for 1984 model.

Have you taken a good long look at yourself in a mirror or did you break it the last time you looked, in 1984?

You're on you're own with the work thing! :lol2:

Yep, but she looks like that woman on HeeHaw with the curlers in her hair and smoking a cigerette when she cooks. Sometimes you get ashes in your food and she is subject to toss a cigarette butt in there too!

RD-Sam":3dsg6ejo said:
Yep, but she looks like that woman on HeeHaw with the curlers in her hair and smoking a cigerette when she cooks. Sometimes you get ashes in your food and she is subject to toss a cigarette butt in there too!

Which one on Hee~~~Hee Haw? I don't mind the ashes or the cigarette butt if she looks like the one I am thinking about.... Does she know how to grow corn? Is there any type of transfer fee to bring her into Arkansas cross stateline? Does she have all her shots? Can you transfer the life insurance policy to me also? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":1xk1re1s said:
RD-Sam":1xk1re1s said:

Which one on Hee~~~Hee Haw? I don't mind the ashes or the cigarette butt if she looks like the one I am thinking about.... Does she know how to grow corn? Is there any type of transfer fee to bring her into Arkansas cross stateline? Does she have all her shots? Can you transfer the life insurance policy to me also? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

She probably doesn't look like the one you are thinking about, in fact I'm almost sure of it, or you wouldn't be so interested. She takes plenty of shots too, no lack of shots! Maybe you could come get her after she has had too many shots, that would be the best way to transport her. :nod:

Lammie":2pv08r7d said:
Have you taken a good long look at yourself in a mirror or did you break it the last time you looked, in 1984?

Yeah and it works something like this. :lol2: :lol2:

funny-cat-picture-cute-kitty-pic-ki.jpg

Jo, I am on the computer at work and the pic isn't showing, so I can't wait to get home and see what you found.

My husband said something the other day about "when you were skinny". I told him that he's got quite a tool shed going on there, himself.

Mines a 61 model, and she does quite well for herself. I always figured if I traded her in, I would probably get a lemon anyways. Just gotta keep em greased up and running, so they keep workin.... :lol:

with a little tune up the old girl will run as good as she did a few years ago. get those head lights reset. have a body shop look at them there fenders. keep a watch on the fuel she gets it will help on the emissions the intake valve problem is best addressed with the proper use of ethanol fuel

From the sounds of it, its a good thing mine is a '61. Not perfect but not half bad either.

I was unable to sell mine so I just had her repossessed. Something about all that lying and cheating that made her unsalable. The repossession was a little hard on the credit rating but turned out to be less expensive in the long run.

Dave":t0z2t84r said:
I was unable to sell mine so I just had her repossessed. Something about all that lying and cheating that made her unsalable. The repossession was a little hard on the credit rating but turned out to be less expensive in the long run.
......musta been a ford
:lol:

Mine is a 62 model, and a rather good one at that!

I joked with her when she turned 40 that I was going to trade her in for a couple of 20 year olds. She told me that I wasn't wired for 220.......... :nod:

Mine is a 63 model and when she turned 40 I had to have alot of work done a few screws put in and and a couple of u joints replaced
Heck when I got thru the bill was over $100k so there isn't anyway I can get rid of her now I would lose everything I put into rebuilding her
I figure I will have to keep her til she is 60 just to break even

Besides I wouldn't want to train another one as I have only had this one for 9yrs now the first one she cost alot to maintain new headlights, only got six months use out of them and I think everyone else used them more than me, had to have a home paint booth to keep the color she wanted

But I still call her every year on the anniversary of our divorce and tell her thanks because trading her in was the best money I ever spent

Latest posts