For reals?

Help Support CattleToday:

Just to be clear....
That is NOT sufficient to contain a pig!
I think he cleared it without even dragging a hoof.
Cows were amused anyway.
View attachment 10630

We have that orphan cow Chevy our cows didn't like use messing with her around them. Confused them I guess. A one point we just put Chevy out with the other cows but she still had to be bottle fed. That really tick the mama cows off. I'd be careful with the pig. 😬

I really like the white haired lady and big daddy in the back. He like yep all my woman I'm a pimp. Hahahhaha. Wait he wouldn't be a pimp..... nevermind. 🙄😆🤷🏽‍♀️

One of my relatives had a pot-bellied until she died of old age (named her Tiffany). Indoor/outdoor, just like a dog. It takes time, training and treats - she preferred Cheerios.

Good luck on this one!!!!
O he LOVES cheerios!
And just about anything fed by hand too.

Wifey and I don't want fleas etc...
Sadly there's just no way he gets to be an indoor/outdoor pig.

But it's OK for the dog! 🤣
Go figure...

O yeah! That's snowball! One of those yearling mamas I bought a while back. Honestly don't know what I'm gonna do with this pig, Shell. Your welcome to come get him. Lmk what day and I'll make ribeyes and baked taters! No beans...
We have a friend in Oklahoma city... I bet he take it and have him at the dog parks. 😆

Side story... when my niece was just learning to eat.... what 1ish. My sister said she like 7 different beans. She loves beans!!! 😳🍛Sistah naming all these beans niece eats sounding like Bubba grump. Niece ate beans... Later on niece would have a belly ache.... 7 different beans huh. 🙌🏾 I learned I should keep my mouth shut with her but I'm going to say it anyway, cause she the smartest one in the family has a college degree and all. 😁🤡🤣🙌🏾 I'll say it and know to walk away. 😂🤣🚪 Time to put the hay out. 😅🤣😂🙌🏾👍🏾👊🏽👏🏾🤣 Ya'll great!!

Just to be clear....
That is NOT sufficient to contain a pig!
I think he cleared it without even dragging a hoof.
Cows were amused anyway.
View attachment 10630
I find it is amazing how high some animals can jump. I had a Nigerian Dwarf buck that could clear a four foot fence like it was not even there. He stood about 20 inches at the shoulder. Once I raised that fence to 5 foot, that kept him in.

Oh lordy..that's just irresponsible.
He needs to be strapped down in a car seat, in the back seat!!
:LOL: ;)

joking, but, they actually make and sell just such a contrivance.
pigseat
Yeah. It was a catastrophe this morning. Fell in the floor twice. He got that figured out, then started leaning with turns. Overcorrected and he wound up in my lap then under my feet. O gawd! What a squealing jumping mess!!
No more.... he rides in the crate.
If he would just lay down all would be well.
😆 at the pigseat!! That'll never work!
Okay, now I kind of want one.
I'll bring him to you Sunday if you wish!

🐖 supper supreme!
Pig starter, pineapple, leftover cranberry sauce, tomatoes, and real whipped cream. Mmmm Mmmmm!
20211130_184259.jpg20211130_184357.jpg

Last edited:
Well guys, that was pretty short lived. He went to his new home with other pigs today. Wife was on board til he started rooting up the kitchen. So I made him a couple spots outside. He sure was a lot of fun to haul back n forth to work with. Hung out just like a dog n what not.
But wifey did NOT like her doggo searching and successfully finding lil "scooby-snaks"
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Sounds like a dog problem to me, not a pig problem..... but I gotta sleep with wifey so.......
20211201_094409.jpg

Funny you should say that.....
He found the only loose tile!

We had some friend who had a pot bellied pig that stay in the house. They came home one day and he had opened the refrigerator and pretty much emptied it on the kitchen floor. He rooted up the carpet in much of the house. Really did a lot of destruction. Must have had separation anxiety!

We had some friend who had a pot bellied pig that stay in the house. They came home one day and he had opened the refrigerator and pretty much emptied it on the kitchen floor. He rooted up the carpet in much of the house. Really did a lot of destruction. Must have had separation anxiety!
No way in he)l would I leave one alone in the house!!
🤣
I was warned about the fridge when I got him....

Ope!
Forgot to add, the new owner took Mr. Ziffel by mcds on his way back to work and got him a happy meal!!

Yes. Mr. Ziffel is still a pet! Idk how often he will be going to work with said new owner but thought it was super kool anyway.

Latest posts