? for Misty Moonlite

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
What do y'all call Trash Stamps in Men A Soda?
Thanks, from the Southern Gentleman. :wave:

curtis":2a9cl86c said:
What do y'all call Trash Stamps in Men A Soda?
Thanks, from the Southern Gentleman. :wave:

Hey Curtis, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it means the same as in your neck of the woods. oh and your welcome, from the Scrawny, Mean Yank :tiphat:

WOW, you mean they give stamps up there in the frozen north? I wonder where you would redeem them

how does cattlemen start talking bout tramp stamps lolol.my nephews want me to get a bulls head on my upper forearm.i told them dont think so.besides id be madd if it was messed up.

MistyMorning":2syfxwkh said:
Crowderfarms":2syfxwkh said:
Hey Misty! Please stop sending me the pic of your stamp. My wife's wanting one now...
Oh that is so not true Crowbar, I'm not in your e-mail circle remember. :roll:
I sent it to him Misty!!!!!!!!!!! my wife is starting to get a little P'od about the Tattoo pics of your private areas you keep sending me
I wasn't sure if that one was a rose or some kinda rash tho so if it is a rash you might need to get that checked by a Dr and I don't mean the local Vet

Angus Cowman":vn69oq83 said:
MistyMorning":vn69oq83 said:
Crowderfarms":vn69oq83 said:
Hey Misty! Please stop sending me the pic of your stamp. My wife's wanting one now...
Oh that is so not true Crowbar, I'm not in your e-mail circle remember. :roll:
I sent it to him Misty!!!!!!!!!!! my wife is starting to get a little P'od about the Tattoo pics of your private areas you keep sending me
I wasn't sure if that one was a rose or some kinda rash tho so if it is a rash you might need to get that checked by a Dr and I don't mean the local Vet

Hey Ac, its not a rose or rash, here's the real story. Last summer Moonlite an Angrie came down to Mr. Crowders place for the try outs for his little side show, (I mean the Greatest Show on Earth) soon to be at a Walmart Parking lot near you.
Later in the day we got a large jug on Corn liqueur, piled in the truck and rode around the farm looking at the cattle.
It wasn't very long until Moonlite got a little dizzy and said she needed to use the bathroom. Now since we were a long ways from the house me and Mr. Crowder told her to just hop out of the truck and we promised not to look. ;-) I know between the two of us we had 2 eyes shut. :lol2: :lol2:
So pretty little Moonlite staggers around squats down beside the the electric fence an backs her butt into 2 hot wires , screamed a screech owl and whizzed a stream wide as a handsaw. :lol2: :lol2:
So there you have it, two long red permanent stamps.

curtis":2g5vp6bt said:
Hey Ac, its not a rose or rash, here's the real story. Last summer Moonlite an Angrie came down to Mr. Crowders place for the try outs for his little side show, (I mean the Greatest Show on Earth) soon to be at a Walmart Parking lot near you.
Later in the day we got a large jug on Corn liqueur, piled in the truck and rode around the farm looking at the cattle.
It wasn't very long until Moonlite got a little dizzy and said she needed to use the bathroom. Now since we were a long ways from the house me and Mr. Crowder told her to just hop out of the truck and we promised not to look. ;-) I know between the two of us we had 2 eyes shut. :lol2: :lol2:
So pretty little Moonlite staggers around squats down beside the the electric fence an backs her butt into 2 hot wires , screamed a screech owl and whizzed a stream wide as a handsaw. :lol2: :lol2:
So there you have it, two long red permanent stamps.
Not very nice making her the butt of jokes

dun":1jdre3u5 said:

Boooooooo Hisssssssssssssss

It was my fondest hope that this thread would have died a quick and timely death over the weekend, thanks so much Leon and Curtis for starting it up again. NOT!!!!!

MistyMorning":3egrsk54 said:
dun":3egrsk54 said:

Boooooooo Hisssssssssssssss

It was my fondest hope that this thread would have died a quick and timely death over the weekend, thanks so much Leon and Curtis for starting it up again. NOT!!!!!
You should know by now that the poorer taste of a thread the longer it will live

MistyMorning":di7hn57w said:

That's what friends are for.

So are you going to post pics for everybody to see of your "tattoo" or just leave it up to our imagination? I'm sure angrie would be happy to share any pics she has...