For McGravlee

Help Support CattleToday:

A few problems:
Chat is a very server intensive operation and our server is loaded.
Horror stories about pedophiles picking up kids on chat boards.
Anybody who is not there misses what is discussed, where on this Forum you can read it at your convenience.
All of the chat boards I ever go to no one is there.

However, we're going to have to add a new server in the very near future. That will solve the first problem.

:?: What does everybody else think?

M Gravlee":2vc7n3fi said:
A few problems:
Anybody who is not there misses what is discussed, where on this Forum you can read it at your convenience.

However, we're going to have to add a new server in the very near future. That will solve the first problem.

Waste of bandwidth! But everyone knows how well I like changes.

dun

M Gravlee":83dfx7ea said:
A few problems:

I pretty much agree with Macons reasons not to do it. I have one to a few cattle chat boards also
and I agree there was never anyone there. I had no idea why. Any Macon Has the best cattle message board going.

I agree, Macon does have the best meassage board. The Cattle Pages has a nice chat room, but like everyone said , no one is ever on.

there are usually people in the cattlepages chatroom every night at around 10:30 EST.

I agree with Dun - waste of bandwidth. I think you are doing a superb job with this site Mr. Gravlee - keep things the way they are for now!

dun":1eo0ddwa said:
M Gravlee":1eo0ddwa said:
A few problems:

Waste of bandwidth! But everyone knows how well I like changes.

dun

Same here. I still miss the old format. But, as they say, nobody likes change but wet babies.

Craig-TX

a chatroom is a little more personal and you get a reply immediately or almost immediately. the downside is people have to be on at the same time for it to work. i would like to see one IF people would go in there. there are about 12 or 14 regulars that come in to cattlepages chatroom but usually no more than 8 at a time.

Latest posts