TB,

rof13.gif
Good point

I think we are suffering from
hijacked.gif
as I was talking about chocolate milk.
Who hijacked my thread?
SL[/quot

Not sure. We talked milk products on another thread, that you don't want to go to. ??

hillsdown":vz7suepf said:
If I am bringing the group up I yell "girls, come ,girls etc !!!!" I have even been known to call a few by name, especially since the old gals know their names. My husband says I am probably the only ex/city gal in the world that can call her herd home when they are over a mile away. Some people have the talent and some don't ,,just call me the cow whisperer .. :lol: :p ;-)
I sneak in the "COOOOME GIRRRRLS" thing, too -- and bait with names. Whatever it takes . . . . They show up! :)

And here it's hollered "common girls" and banging on a white bucket.
And when working with calves its "common kids" and banging on a white bucket..
And when they come I always at least give the first one or two a little feed.
SL

Sir Loin":42it9r8z said:
And here it's hollered "common girls" and banging on a white bucket.
And when working with calves its "common kids" and banging on a white bucket..
And when they come I always at least give the first one or two a little feed.
SL

Well that is just spoiling them SL .. :p

No feed is given or offered here , ever . They come when called or the dog(s) go get them, their choice. I think they prefer to deal with the sweet disposition of me instead . :pretty:

Kathie in Thorp":1gu6ga9a said:
;-) SL's going to hate us. I don't think he meant anything un-kid friendly. That "friend" of his looks less threatening than I see on most kid-oriented cartoons. Bump.
Take away the whip and it looks like victoria whats her name from "It's me or the dog"

dun":33mmozfu said:
Kathie in Thorp":33mmozfu said:
;-) SL's going to hate us. I don't think he meant anything un-kid friendly. That "friend" of his looks less threatening than I see on most kid-oriented cartoons. Bump.
Take away the whip and it looks like victoria whats her name from "It's me or the dog"
Dun, have never seen IT'S ME OR THE DOG. Not available via antenna!

[/quote]Dun, have never seen IT'S ME OR THE DOG. Not available via antenna![/quote]

Me neither but maybe I need to.

Arouond here we call cows by saying "COME ON (insert descriptive term here i.e fat cow, mama cow, baby cow) "

Am I going to get flammed for saying baby cow? :bang:

Dun, have never seen IT'S ME OR THE DOG. Not available via antenna![/quote]

Me neither but maybe I need to.

Arouond here we call cows by saying "COME ON (insert descriptive term here i.e fat cow, mama cow, baby cow) "

Am I going to get flammed for saying baby cow? :bang:[/quote]

No, just for calling your "fat cow" -- probably makes her feel insecure and unloved! :)

No, just for calling your "fat cow" -- probably makes her feel insecure and unloved! :)

I asked her first and she said she didn't care as long as I had her some feed when I said it. She told me to tell everybody else her name was Gertrude.

You and about a 1,000 other guys!
Every time she comes back to me I have to put on another patch on and pump her back up!
SL

dieselbeef":28nrxz36 said:
im goin to git me a cowboy hat and some chocalte milk...feed my hiefferetes and beat my children

"Beat my children"? That may be one toke over the line sweet peter

Latest posts