For all you shorthorn people...

Help Support CattleToday:

Some very nice bulls. Wish you folks were closer. If I ever get up there hunting again I would sure like to come and see your cattle.

Awfully good set of bulls. I've been watching the youtube videos for the past couple days. I've tried to find your 2009 Sale information, but all that pulls up on your website is the 2008 sale catalog.

3 way cross:
If you get up this direction give us a call, we'd love to show you the herd. My brother read your post and is offering to tie some antlers on whatever is ready to butcher if you need an excuse to come.

Durham Reds:
We just got the information on the bulls to the guy that does the catalogue and our website. He should have the information on the website within a week or so. Keep checking and you will see it very soon.
Thanks for the kind comments.

turning grass into beef":2dp694eo said:
3 way cross:
If you get up this direction give us a call, we'd love to show you the herd. My brother read your post and is offering to tie some antlers on whatever is ready to butcher if you need an excuse to come.

Durham Reds:
We just got the information on the bulls to the guy that does the catalogue and our website. He should have the information on the website within a week or so. Keep checking and you will see it very soon.
Thanks for the kind comments.

Thanks for the invite. If I come up hunting it will be Ducks and Geese. Almost came up to hunt Deer one time. A friend of mine married the daughter of the fella who owned the farm where the Hansen buck was killed and she invited me up to hunt but before I could make it she figured out what a dumb Shyt he was and divorced him. I have friends who hunt every year around Watrous which isn't far so I might just see you in the next couple of years.

One of these days soon I will post some pics of my partners old line shorthorns they are some good old cows and sure enuf gentle.

3waycross-
I'd sure like to see some of your partners old-line Shorthorns. Please post some pictures when you get time!

Latest posts