Foot problem?

Help Support CattleToday:

southernultrablack

Reaction score
This calf had an abscess in his foot as a young calf. I lanced the area and gave him antibiotics and he healed up. Now( 6 months later) his foot still appears to be a little larger than the other and his foot looks a bit different from the other.calf travels well with no noticeable problems. How would you all rate this foot and would you buy an animal with a foot like this?

He does look a bit "clubby" in it. Is it a front or rear foot? Can't quite make that out from photos. If rear then not too bad. Buyer would probably not notice it initially but when they get it home and have a good look they would see it. Maybe full disclosure with full money back guarantee but in my experience once you mention something like that they move on.

Ken

wbvs58":337rg5zq said:
He does look a bit "clubby" in it. Is it a front or rear foot? Can't quite make that out from photos. If rear then not too bad. Buyer would probably not notice it initially but when they get it home and have a good look they would see it. Maybe full disclosure with full money back guarantee but in my experience once you mention something like that they move on.

Ken
It is a rear foot. Thanks for the reply!

Latest posts