Foot in Mouth...

Help Support CattleToday:

USMCRanchGirl":44wsw09p said:
I had a guy at the bakery who never got the chance to realize he'd put his foot in his mouth. My husband and I were getting coffee and I had just gotten done coaching a softball game. So, I'm in softball shorts, t-shirt, and sports sandals with my hair in a pony, no makeup - you get the idea. The guy behind the bakery counter asked a question my husband (thankfully) didn't hear. When he asked, "What?" I said, "He asked if we wanted to try a sample." We tried some samples, but I couldn't help giggling while we did. My husband kept asking me what was so funny and I told him I'd tell him when we got to the car.

On the way to the car he asked me again so I told him. "Honey, the guy behind the counter asked if you and your daugher would like to try a sample!"

So who was the most affected by the comment? Your happiness or the husbands sadness :lol:

Wife and I were coming back from Ms. she had been riding me like a stickhorse for about 4 and 1/2 hours.
I told the Mrs. I had enough and she could be replaced all I needed was a cook, maid and a whore and I could hire all three.
It was very quite for the remaining 4 hours of the trip and the next couple of weeks.

Crow aint to bad beak and feet get a little tough.

aplusmnt":1w6zzc7n said:
USMCRanchGirl":1w6zzc7n said:
"Honey, the guy behind the counter asked if you and your daugher would like to try a sample!"

So who was the most affected by the comment? Your happiness or the husbands sadness :lol:

Um, I think my happiness overpowered his desire to go back in and choke the guy! It still makes me giggle (and it's been brought up on more than one occasion!). :lol:

Caustic Burno":2bt2ampw said:
Wife and I were coming back from Ms. she had been riding me like a stickhorse for about 4 and 1/2 hours.
I told the Mrs. I had enough and she could be replaced all I needed was a cook, maid and a be nice and I could hire all three.
It was very quite for the remaining 4 hours of the trip and the next couple of weeks.

Crow aint to bad beak and feet get a little tough.

WOW! You'd have gotten a bit more than just silence out of me ... but, then again, Marines are generally mouthier than others. And, I'm not a nag (and my husband better agree!!).