Food Plot prep

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":1izv25jm said:
I would think a deer would be too scared to step in that field. I don't imagine you spilt a hundred bushels or so in the far corner did you?

Well Jo you know a couple freak accidents happened and during the offloading of the combine what do you know 100 bushels sure did spill out in a few different spots lol Unfortunately, By the time the season gets here the corn will be gone thanks to squirrels turkeys dove and other animals lol

That's why you need to go back and try it again and see if you can manage it without spilling any. Practice makes perfect.

You got that right... you ever planted something called buck oats before I saw it in the feed store today 50lb bag 35 bucks i dont know anything about it.

It all depends on where im hunting but I tell you this night before last I was driving home with wife kids and i said lets light some fields and one field i hunt and counted 34 sets of does eyes. There is a ton of deer here I will tell ya its a ton of slick tops here and I mean a TON. I haven't stuck my cams out yet but I will soon.

Here is some slick top models in my field im on the tractor bushhogging and they just evidently like the sound of a deere lol

went to check my stand over this plot I made this post about. If you can blow up the pic you can see my stand.

Latest posts