Fog

Help Support CattleToday:

Davemk

Reaction score
It is holding up my Sunday morning ritual of chasing the little white ball around the perfectly groomed cattle pasture known as a golf course.

bbirder

Reaction score
True story
When I got married 52 years ago, my lovely wife told me that if I ever got caught chasing women she could probably forgive me, but if she ever caught me chasing a little white ball around a field, I could pack my bags because she would never forgive that.
She's still with me and I have never been accused a chasing that little white ball.

Brute 23

Brute 23
CT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised so many people are anti-golf. It's a great game. If you travel for work or just need some thing to do with family or friends there is usually always a golf course around. A lot of them have bars, restaurants, etc. They are great for business or pleasure.

I told my son when he was young that he doesnt have to love the game, but he will know how to play.

A lot of people have a false idea of what golf really is. They think it's all rules and people being snobby but it's really not. Most of the public courses are a big booz fest. Some of wildest times have been on golf courses racing carts at 3am, skinny dipping, drinking games while playing, you name it. 😄 I've hunted on golf courses.

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
I'm surprised so many people are anti-golf. It's a great game. If you travel for work or just need some thing to do with family or friends there is usually always a golf course around. A lot of them have bars, restaurants, etc. They are great for business or pleasure.

I told my son when he was young that he doesnt have to love the game, but he will know how to play.

A lot of people have a false idea of what golf really is. They think it's all rules and people being snobby but it's really not. Most of the public courses are a big booz fest. Some of wildest times have been on golf courses racing carts at 3am, skinny dipping, drinking games while playing, you name it. 😄 I've hunted on golf courses.
You need to hunt on the golf course in Estes Park Colorado, elk city!🤣

Ouachita

Reaction score
I’m not anti-golf. I’ve never had an interest, probably because I’ve never had any family or friends that play golf.
Possibly because it’s a dry county and, like bowling, golf requires alcohol.
If someone invited me and had cold beer, I’d join them.

OP
D

Davemk

Reaction score

I made a lot of money in my early banking career on the golf course.

klm3030

Reaction score

I knew there had to be more to it.

OP
D

Davemk

Reaction score
We were 35 miles off the Coast of Vancouver Island fishing the trenches and it was sooo foggy I could hear my buddies boat idling but couldn't see it! Just a little freaky.

I live on the Ohio River in Southern Ohio. The fog here is nuts, this morning when I got up at 5:45 The temperature was 65F with 92% humidity with no wind. Yep, it's going to be foggy. When it is dark, it is possible to drive past my house and never see the driveway or the house.

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
I live on the Ohio River in Southern Ohio. The fog here is nuts, this morning when I got up at 5:45 The temperature was 65F with 92% humidity with no wind. Yep, it's going to be foggy. When it is dark, it is possible to drive past my house and never see the driveway or the house.
Here in the San Juan Islands August is known as Fogust to the boaters. Radar is a must.

TennesseeTuxedo

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
We are on the Kentucky side at the Markland dam and I’ve never seen fog like we get off that river.