Floridians

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogee, the least you could have done is post a warning so me an Ryder don't have nightmares :lol2: .

Larry

Dang, that's a huge snake! Of course, these Floridians could come on up to GA around Savannah where they are experimenting with wild release of pythons. That's an experiment that will be going astray with our tax dollars.

I saw a five plus foot timber rattler a couple of weeks ago up around Paris Tn. was a beautiful snake...So granny how close to Sav. ga do you live? I live there for a few years.. One of the prettiest places I ever been...

alftn":1lc48rtb said:
I saw a five plus foot timber rattler a couple of weeks ago up around Paris Tn. was a beautiful snake...So granny how close to Sav. ga do you live? I live there for a few years.. One of the prettiest places I ever been...

About 75 miles southwest of Savannah. We go there a few times a year for different things. It can be a beautiful town.

My oldest son lives in Nashville TN. You're in a beautiful state and in the home of my favorite beverage, Lynchberg TN. :clap:

Boy Jo I don't mind snakes but that one, would take a lot of blue paint to get rid of. hope Mr Ryder doesn't open the page think he would faint at the sight. Larry you got yourself composed after that, hope you don't get nightmares. Your have to be sure to take a drink before sleep. :drink:

Thanks for the heads up ,,there is a reason why I read posts to Jo's thread before I open links or take time to look at pics.. :lol:

I am not going to look curiosity is not getting this cat.. :help:

Ya remember that 7 foot rattler killed in Manor,Tx.20 miles away. I think that is way too close to me! :eek:

Any of you read some of the posts beneath the article? One person was ranting cause they killed the snake. :shock: If a 7 foot rattlesnake crawled in my yard I don't think they'd be enough of him left to take a picture of. :nod:

Jogeephus":3ej0nxz8 said:
HerefordSire":3ej0nxz8 said:
What animals eat rattlers?

Alligators. Chickens and guinneas will tag team them and if they get the upper hand they will eat them too.

That specific rattler must have been in a sweet spot where the snake's victims are at a major disadvantage and where there are no snake preditors, except for the person that located it.

Latest posts